You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sort the lobby out please

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
its still super laggy

Comments

• edited May 2013

im still having the same issues as last night.

nothing updating in real time

• edited May 2013
    This MUST be sorted before The Big Deal promo tomorrow
  • edited May 2013
    i think it's being sorted guys...using the browser to play instead of the download works for me at the moment
  • edited May 2013
    any news on the laggy lobby???? rather annoying!
  • edited May 2013
    ugh this is annoying. 

got on  6 waiting lists then found out 3 of the tables r empty. 

• edited May 2013
    Looks like Sky has joined iPoker!
  • edited May 2013
    Site is unplayable at the min, thats me done till it's sorted. Was gona have a crack at the Big Deal promo but certainly not if this isn't sorted.

Lobby not updating at all & getting lag whilst 1-tabling!!!
  • edited May 2013
    am going to another site till lobby problem is sorted out shame cos I like sky poker site.
  • edited May 2013
    That is so ridiculous!! Tried to play yesterday and was unplayable and after 24 hours... guess what?? Still the same!!!

When joining a hyper husng game, can't even see that someone joined the game and then suddenly table opens and I lost half of the chips. Trying to re-match is even worse idea - have to be clicking between lobbies to try to see the new game and then try to observe the table which I'm already playing just to open it. Seriously???

More tilting then the worst bad beat!!!! 

I'm sorry but it's just not good enough.. How long does it take to sort it out???

Very dissapointed...
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah same problem for me too, i planned on playing aload of HU regged a few turbos kept lagging and starting up late when i had already lost a fair few chips, which i agree is mega tilting. Needs to be sorted asap.
  • edited May 2013
    How has nobody replied from Sky yet?

This is a pretty big problem yknow? 
  • edited May 2013
    thought it was just me
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: sort the lobby out please:
    How has nobody replied from Sky yet? This is a pretty big problem yknow? 
    Posted by percival09
    it took ages for them to reply to yesterdays thread on this issue before promptly shutting it down. its been a problem for well over 24 hours now yet still nothing has changed
  • edited May 2013
    How has nobody replied from Sky yet? This is a pretty big problem yknow? 
    Posted by percival09
    I've sent the thread upstairs Percy, not much more I can do.

Customer Care may, or may not, be appraised of the latest position as to when it will be resolved.

Sorry I can't assist further.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: sort the lobby out please : I've sent the thread upstairs Percy, not much more I can do. Customer Care may, or may not, be appraised of the latest position as to when it will be resolved. Sorry I can't assist further.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I know you'd sort it out if you could sir. I'm just genuinely shocked that such a big issue hasn't been resolved yet. 
  • edited May 2013
    when u go on cash games then  bk on tournaments it refreshes itself but im lazy lol that takes abit of effort :p
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: sort the lobby out please : I know you'd sort it out if you could sir. I'm just genuinely shocked that such a big issue hasn't been resolved yet. 
    Posted by percival09
    Yes, understood.

I've not been in the office today, so I have not picked up my e-Mails. I would have got an Update for you if I had, as we get get a bulletin on such things, with an ETA for the fix.

In truth, I can't see much changing this evening, as "fixes" usually happen overnight, in the wee small hours.

Apologies again, I very much hope it gets sorted overnight & does not overly spoil your evening.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: sort the lobby out please : Yes, understood. I've not been in the office today, so I have not picked up my e-Mails. I would have got an Update for you if I had, as we get get a bulletin on such things, with an ETA for the fix. In truth, I can't see much changing this evening, as "fixes" usually happen overnight, in the wee small hours. Apologies again, I very much hope it gets sorted overnight & does not overly spoil your evening.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I would never let such a thing spoil such a fine evening ;-) 

I'm more concerned about the new promotion that kicks off @ midnight. If the lobbies aren't working then it's going to be hard for players to actually play lol I see what you're saying so I'll just leave it for now and hope it gets fixed asap. thanks for replying!
  • edited May 2013
    It's ridiculous. I just contacted customer service

Clare P: There are no issues with our site from this end Mayur.
    Clare P: There are a few things you can try.
    Clare P: Change the browser you are using.
    Clare P: Make sure you have the latest adobe products installed.

This is all after I informed her about everybody experiencing the same problem as well. No solution, just denial of the problem
  • edited May 2013
    Thank you Tikay for your reply and I know that if you could do more to solve the problem you would.

But that still is just not good enough from Sky. 

I know that people where complaining before about the software for ages now (not even gonna ask when the new one is gonna come in), not resizable tables, disconections etc etc but for me it was working fine and was just ok (i like the mini view). But that being said, over 24 hours of a mojor problem with a lot of people complaining and nothing been done yet, just before your big promotion starting at midnight is just not right is it??