You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A call to arms Mr Hartigan

I implore you sir to side step that juicy steak and join us in our hour of need against the evil tyranny of the enemy that is team TK. He himself uses underhanded dirty tactics like having a sexy assistant to try and put us off (and he has Lisa on his side too) so we need all our saints help to defeat them.

So at 7pm next Tuesday jump out of bed in frustration (not sure where I'm going with that one), pick up your laptop and be that soldier, that raiser that hero.

Can you hear Heather Mills inside your head James, can you? 'You've got to search for the hero inside yourself, search for the hero inside' - ooops just checked my facts and heather mills is the gal with one leg (she's no help), try heather small ' search for the hero inside'

It is now 2a.m on a Sunday morning, finishing off my lonely bottle of wine- Wow I need a life.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    well u need all the help u can get now kalooki8
  • edited December 2009
    How can I refuse, after that impassioned plea?

(Actually, it was the Heather Mills joke that won me over!)

I will be there on Tuesday - fighting for Richard Orford's honour!!!

• edited December 2009
    Stirring stuff Saint Kalooki8. And good to see JH responding favourably to the challenge!
    TEAM ORFORD - THE COMEBACK STARTS HERE!!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi all

Dont forget James the rules of TKO are calls and min raises only, big raises are not allowed :)
  • edited December 2009
    Tuesday is going to be fight night.. we can fade into the light, we must rage ....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A call to arms Mr Hartigan:
    How can I refuse, after that impassioned plea? (Actually, it was the Heather Mills joke that won me over!) I will be there on Tuesday - fighting for Richard Orford's honour!!!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Ouch my head. Actually the Heather Mills wasn't supposed to be a joke but a cufuffled drunken thought that she sung with M People (glad I googled it before posting) . Glad your on board sir.

PS - please all presenters stop pronouncing Muse as Moose - don't know why this is bugging me but it is.
  • edited December 2009
    Question - How long will James stay at the tables on Tuesday before he finds an excuse to once again desert the sinking ship that is Team Orford?
  • edited December 2009
    Give it up guys.. Hartigan know which side his bread is REALLY buttered on.

...Don't worry Tikayers if James should turn up.. the provisions we agreed upon are in place ;)

• edited December 2009
    James- if you actually sit through the whole tournament this week- I will PERSONALLY cook a meal for you.

So, give your missus the night off and I'll pop round with a Pot Noodle and a kettle.

And if you cash, I'll nip out and get some Jaffa Cakes, for afters...

No excuses this time- PLAY THE LEG!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Kalooki,

Leave that communion wine alone, oh sorry can't be communion wine if you're drinking alone.

Lost your congregation ??

God bless you brother
  • edited December 2009
    Kalooki, Leave that communion wine alone, oh sorry can't be communion wine if you're drinking alone. Lost your congregation ?? God bless you brother
    Posted by vaigret
    Afraid my congregation were elsewhere Vaigret - the communion wine was a good Asda cheeky vintage though, may give Sister Emmanuel a ring tonight to join me in my stupor - I think a little fruity little number is in order.
  • edited December 2009
    James- if you actually sit through the whole tournament this week- I will PERSONALLY cook a meal for you. So, give your missus the night off and I'll pop round with a Pot Noodle and a kettle. And if you cash, I'll nip out and get some J affa Cakes, for afters... No excuses this time- PLAY THE LEG!!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    A Pot Noodle and some sponge biscuits?  That's hardly an incentive!  I would categorise your offer as a brutal stick, rather than a tempting carrot.

So, assuming the scenario becomes the following: you'll personally cook a meal for me if I DON'T play, I am SO there!

Yes, I WILL play this leg of TKO :-)

• edited December 2009
    orfords team need all the help they can get,but it's too little too late but good luck anyway
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: A call to arms Mr Hartigan : A Pot Noodle and some sponge biscuits?  That's hardly an incentive!  I would categorise your offer as a brutal stick, rather than a tempting carrot. So, assuming the scenario becomes the following: you'll personally cook a meal for me if I DON'T play, I am SO there! Yes, I  WILL play this leg of TKO :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Good luck James.. You know the the plan ;)

x