You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Big Deal - Leaderboard!

13»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Should have paid more attention to this only played like 36 mtts over 3 days, mainly turbos and still finished 31st. Not much more effort would have got some bunce from sky. 

I wont go anywhere near cash tables at the end of this month, its going to be gruesome foldsome. 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Big Deal - Leaderboard!:
    Should have paid more attention to this only played like 36 mtts over 3 days, mainly turbos and still finished 31st. Not much more effort would have got some bunce from sky.  I wont go anywhere near cash tables at the end of this month, its going to be gruesome foldsome. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I was wondering about that, surely Sky are going to have to measure by something other than hands played for the cash game promo or the tables will be full of players folding everything except QQ+

Rake paid relative to the BB would be the best way to measure it imo.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Big Deal - Leaderboard! : I was wondering about that, surely Sky are going to have to measure by something other than hands played for the cash game promo or the tables will be full of players folding everything except QQ+ Rake paid relative to the BB would be the best way to measure it imo.
    Posted by Thoich
    This is how it will be load up 20 tables, fold except premiums, still pay more rake than rec players on 1 or 2 tables and scoop the dough. 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Big Deal - Leaderboard! : This is how it will be load up 20 tables, fold except premiums, still pay more rake than rec players on 1 or 2 tables and scoop the dough. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    well thats the point

but if someone plays 6 tables and plays normal poker, they would then stand a chance. 

depending on structure of cash i may have a crack, put code in anyways will assess at the time. 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Big Deal - Leaderboard! : well thats the point but if someone plays 6 tables and plays normal poker, they would then stand a chance.  depending on structure of cash i may have a crack, put code in anyways will assess at the time. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    What you mean play like an uber nit rather than actually try to play poker, sorry disagree the don. Every cash promo has seen the same regs clogg up the tables and make it pointless playing unless your going to adopt a tight nitty style. Personally I would rather slit my wrists or do something more constructive. 

For Mtt's that isnt possible, so therefore it was a good promo. 
  • edited May 2013
    I'm looking forward to the cash promo too. Hopefully all the regs will be over playing that and I can get some easy DYM games :-)
  • dmwdmw
    edited May 2013
    Should have paid more attention to this only played like 36 mtts over 3 days, mainly turbos and still finished 31st. Not much more effort would have got some bunce from sky.  I wont go anywhere near cash tables at the end of this month, its going to be gruesome foldsome. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER

how did you find out you finished 31st? would like to know where i finished 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Big Deal - Leaderboard! : how did you find out you finished 31st? would like to know where i finished 
    Posted by dmw
    same here i was 27th going into the final day