You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big deal leaderboard??

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
would be nice to have some confirmation from sky as to when the table will go up??? also will it have the final hand count as well, to see how close it was??

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Hi,

The final results are just being checked and verified, so should be posted soon.
    Due to Responsible Gambling laws we are unable to show the hand counts.

Lee
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Big deal leaderboard??:
    Hi, The final results are just being checked and verified, so should be posted soon. Due to Responsible Gambling laws we are unable to show the hand counts. Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    The good majority of us only have 2 Hands or less (Unless your an Octopus) but creatures with tenticles should be banned from playing Texas Hold'em anyway imo :)

ps. If an octopus were to play online poker, I would imagine their Cash4Ponts each Month would be 8 Fold :)
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Big deal leaderboard?? : The good majority of us only have 2 Hands or less (Unless your an Octopus) but creatures with tenticles should be banned from playing Texas Hold'em anyway imo :) ps. If an octopus were to play online poker, I would imagine their Cash4Ponts each Month would be 8 Fold :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I bet they'd win a few squid as well!
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Big deal leaderboard?? : I bet they'd win a few squid as well!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    HaHa! - I'll give you that one - v-funny :)
  • edited May 2013
    The full leaderboard has been posted on the original thread.
    Which will hopefully stop these 'jokes' :-)