You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 9TH MAY *****

edited May 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited May 2013
    650718105 Mastercash 2 yesterdayHand in question is v an opponent with a different kind of game, but one that seems to work for them. Given the nature of how this hand plays out im about 65% sure im ahead on the river, but given whats a pretty brutal board can i ever stick out a very thin value bet. As a second question, as played if my opponent bets should i fold, or because im 65% sure im ahead can i ever call? 
  • edited May 2013
    Hand History #651135729 (21:24 07/05/2013)

From Tuesday's Mini Bounty Hunter.

Hello, hello.

A little bit of background to this hand: I've 3-bet pre-flop three times in the last orbit, including the previous hand, and MattBates is unlikely to think I have a narrow 3-bet range. He's never shown a huge amount of fear of my 3-bets when we've played before, either. 

My question is really about the flop. I think I have to c-bet this flop but my bet-sizing is, perhaps, an issue. As a proportion of my stack, doesn't this bet size make it really easy for Matt to play against me? - If he has a hand he knows he can get it in and if he doesn't have a hand it's an easy fold.

If I'd bet, say, 1800 would that have been a better bet on this dry flop?

As it actually played, might I even be wrong to make the call after he comes over the top, even with pot odds of 3.5 to 1, because I know he can never be bluffing?

Thank you Jules and Ryan.
  • edited May 2013
    Hand number 650451180 from MC1 on Sunday.  I made a big mistake on the turn and should never of called but I forgot to check how much the oppo had left behind.  After that did I have to make a call on the river given that I missed my draw and I couldn't possibly ever get anything back.....
  • edited May 2013

649272612    king of the hill mtt  final table is this a call on the river or shove for thin value hoping ace x hands call me