You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for 09/5/13

edited May 2013 in Betting Chat
5.50 Clonmel  Munsaab 6/1  £5 ew

4th

Comments

• edited May 2013
    2.45 Chester Havana Beat 11/4  £10 win

3rd
  • edited May 2013
    5.15 Goodwood  Squire Osbaldeston   sp  £10 win

4th!
  • edited May 2013
    1.55 Goodwood Enobled

2.15 Chester  Highland Knight 9/2

5.00                Spirit Of the Law 15/2

E/w Patent

1 winner,  1 placed

Not a good day today!
  • edited May 2013
    A horse running tomorrow for Elite Racing(I'm Aa member)called Ribbons at Goodwood 3.30 is a horse that Hayley Turner delayed her holidays to ride at a Wolverhampton(i think)evening meeting last year, and it won at 20/1 by 2and a 1/2 lengths easily.They think it will run well having beaten an older horse on the gallops that won well the other day whilst still running green.I'm all in at 3/1 and 11/4 as they think a value price would be 2/1.It has an entry for the Coronation Stakes at Ascot later in the season.Good luck if you have a bet on it Wynne.Cheers Dave.
  • edited May 2013
    £1.00 lucky 15 at chester

1.45 - assizes 9/1

2.15 - bonfire 11/4

2.45 - havana beat 11/4

3.15 - breton rock 5/1
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 09/5/13:
    A horse running tomorrow for Elite Racing(I'm Aa member)called Ribbons at Goodwood 3.30 is a horse that Hayley Turner delayed her holidays to ride at a Wolverhampton(i think)evening meeting last year, and it won at 20/1 by 2and a 1/2 lengths easily.They think it will run well having beaten an older horse on the gallops that won well the other day whilst still running green.I'm all in at 3/1 and 11/4 as they think a value price would be 2/1.It has an entry for the Coronation Stakes at Ascot later in the season.Good luck if you have a bet on it Wynne.Cheers Dave.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Looks good,I may have a few quid on it!
  • edited May 2013
    Here sre my four for today , plus I've had a bit on Ribbons Dave. Good Luck.

1.45 Beaumonts Party 4-1 although Im a bit worried re Area Fifty One
    2.15 Gabrial 11-4
    3.15 Here Comes when 5-2

2.30 Goodwood Enzaal 6-1
  • edited May 2013
    Place double and very good performance by Here comes When means a very very small loss going into Ribbons.

thanks Dave and very good price. You should have heard the Elite club cheering as she won very nicely.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 09/5/13:
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Nice one thanks,nice price as well!