You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** Thursday Night Live with Jules & Ryan on Sky Poker TV! ****

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Hello you lot! Long time no see :)

I've been enjoying the sunshine in Brighton way too much, but I'm excited to be back on Sky Poker TV tonight, and really looking forward to working with the pro that is Mr Ryan Spittles! It's my first time meeting him tonight, so I'm keen to get some tips from the MTT genius himself. As you know, I'm fairly new to poker, so on tonight's show, if we get time, we'll be analysing a few of my hands (uh oh!) and seeing if I can get some advice from our analyst and from you guys aswell!

Good luck if you're playing in tonight's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter, let us know please and we'll keep an eye out for you on the tables! We'll be showing live coverage throughout the show too. Plus, if you have any questions for Ryan, if you want any poker advice, or if you can give me any tips, get in touch! If you've got any hands you'd like analysed in our Poker Clinic too then let us know...

E-mail: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet @skypoker or use #skypokertv
Tweet me @julesysowa
Or post on the forum below!

Here's how tonight's show shapes up:
7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Final table coverage from the 4K Turbo Open (Tuesday 7th May) 
                                                                                                                         8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Hand requests from the forum
 9pm-10pm – Now on Sky Poker –  Live tournament coverage – 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – Top 15 biggest cash hands of the week from the Televised cash tables
 11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter – Live coverage

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight at 7pm!

Jules xxx

Comments

• edited May 2013

Hi Jules and Ryan

Hope your both well and looking forward to a great show tonight - am here for the duration of the evening.

Playing the main and mini plus various cash games and other tournies tonight - so please look out for me

Just in a qualifier for the main - so hoping to get their for a better value than buying straight in.

Cheers all

Chris Jones
    POKEY2011

Bristol

• edited May 2013
    Hi again Jules / Ryan

Qualified for the main 12 k for only £7.20 - so value before I start

Wish me luck and to all others

Cheers

Chris Jones
    POKEY2011
    Bristol
  • edited May 2013
    Must be a long time, as there's no theme for the show! As it's SPT Dublin this weekend, maybe have some sort of Irish theme...
  • edited May 2013
    Quick shout out if possible,  THE £100 gtd PLO8 starting at 8:25p.m

Tikay will be playing. (no more said about the 7:25p.m tikay came last)

gl all at the tables
  • edited May 2013
    Ryan I believe you are in the middle of a right royal stitch up, very funny though!
  • edited May 2013
    jules ya good at predicting the hands :) 

fancy coming round my house and when i play tell me what people have got i would save alot of money with your skills :) 

have a great show 
  • edited May 2013

9:59 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 441 573 192 44  
    left 72 115 6    

Hoff92 13 23      
    pokrkings 19 30      
    Mamsta 24 77      
    Jag727 29 85      
    eportlad91 66 55      
    SMANIK 71 92