You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When is Sky going to add a personal hand analysis feature with graphs and stats

edited May 2013 in The Poker Clinic
You can work out your bb/100 without external software

Comments

• edited May 2013
    When is Sky going to add a private hand analysis feature on the site so we can track and analyse our own play? 

It would be great if we could check out our own win rate at bb/100, see how we are doing position wise and so we can analyse aspects of our play...

surely we all want this don't we?

I use poker tracker on other sites but enjoy Sky for the fact there is no HUD available and this makes for a different type of game but i do miss not being able to analyse my own play from Sky Poker

I'm not wanting a Hud just more analysis...

wouldn't it be great?

• edited May 2013
    Oh, I see....

It would be great if you could tell me how,  I  can see how to do it if I was to play less then 500 hands in a session at one level. (by choosing to search for hands in my hand history in a set period and seeing the amount of hands found and then going from there) but if more than 500 hands were played  then i cant see how to find the total no of hands played. And then if i have played at 2 levels, which i sometimes do, I cant see how to work out what percentage of hands were played at each level.  

I guess there must be an easier way?

It would be great to have more stats available to us privately, it would really boost the overall impression of the site in my eyes.

• edited May 2013
    In Response to When is Sky going to add a personal hand analysis feature with graphs and stats:
    When is Sky going to add a private hand analysis feature on the site so we can track and analyse our own play?  It would be great if we could check out our own wine rate at bb/100, see how we are doing position wise and so we can analyse aspects of our play... surely we all want this don't we? I use poker tracker on other sites but enjoy Sky for the fact there is no HUD available and this makes for a different type of game but i do miss not being able to analyse my own play from Sky Poker I'm not wanting a Hud just more analysis... wouldn't it be great?  
    Posted by j0hns0ns
    Dont drink wine but i definitely wouldnt want to know my beer rate. Prefer to live in denial.
  • edited May 2013
    hahah - yeh i saw that after - quite amusing! and have edited to save any more embarrasement.. cheers !
  • edited May 2013
    Never. But it would be great if they did