You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monday Night Syndicate Free Roll

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
What has happened to the winners syndicate free roll for Monday Night!
Nothing posted yet!

Comments

• edited May 2013

im in the final and the lobby is there, i assume thats what your meaning, and has been for a few days. i do see your name listed in the lobby. maybe your filters are set wrong and thats why it hiding

the format has been changed, its now a timed event which i know wasnt the case when i checked the other day.

• edited May 2013
    i like wynne cannot find the syndicate freeroll for tonite 13th which i qualified for last friday night. It isnt under tournments freeroll for the 13th
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Monday Night Syndicate Free Roll:
    i like wynne cannot find the syndicate freeroll for tonite 13th which i qualified for last friday night. It isnt under tournments freeroll for the 13th
    Posted by cityslicke
    nope
  • edited May 2013

Players - just take the tick OUT of the reg only box when you have clicked on the freeroll tab.

Sky - Can you please confirm prize fund. £500 bet on Liverpool winning (which they did), but only £480 in lobby. Is this correct?

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Monday Night Syndicate Free Roll:
    Players - just take the tick OUT of the reg only box when you have clicked on the freeroll tab. Sky - Can you please confirm prize fund. £500 bet on Liverpool winning (which they did), but only £480 in lobby. Is this correct?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sky have changed the terms on the promo page, which i think was done before friday, and it now states there that the stake will NOT be included in the total available should the bet win.

not that i agree with it. if they are going down this route then personally i would like to see bigger odds bets offered on the choice of selections because as it stands i wont be entering again for the prize pool to be less than the bet
  • edited May 2013
    Hey everyone,

As MAXALLY says (above post) the lobby settings that you have in the tournament lobby will determine whether or not you can see the tournament, but rest assured, all 200 players that won their seat in tonights Freeroll have been entered.

With regards to the prizepool, the £500 stake (settled as a free bet) obviously does not contribute towards the total pool, therefore the winnings (£500 at 20/21- £480) is this weeks prizepool.

This week, we have tried something different with the freeroll, by setting it up as a 60 minute timed freeroll, with players prizes dependant on the number of chips that they finish the tournament with. If you need any more information of the mechanic of timed tournaments, then please check this link

Good luck everybody, and make sure you check back on Thursday for this weeks 3 bets....

Thanks,

Joe
  • edited May 2013

I will endeavour to get a wider range of bets (odds wise) this Thursday for this weeks selections :)

The terms were changed last Tuesday in conjunction with all free bet rules whereby the stake is not returned.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

• edited May 2013
    I would have saved my points if I new it was a timed tourney.I suck at them.
  • edited May 2013
    Sorted ! Thanks!