You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO: Tikay

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi tikay hope you had great wekend in dublin, hope you can read and look at the PLO8 thread, afew of us are awaiting a response from yourself to see if we can get the ball rolling regarding a league format.

I will not be around all day wednesday (tomorrow) as moving house, NO internet all day, but will be back thursday sometime (hopefully by lunchtime).

hope all is well.

Comments

• edited May 2013

I'm just on "catch-up" after a fairly long & tiring weekend, but yes, I'll have a look at the thread shortly.

I need to do a "proper" PTP one evening this week (Omaha Cash), & I am doing the Show on Thursday, but I'll try & set up a PLO8 Evening with some budget Tourneys one night this week, too, exactly as we did last week.

• edited May 2013
    Ok thanks for getting back regarding this, also me and pomfrittes won seats from yourself into PLO8 tournys, do you know when this will be?

As i will not be able to play these on wednesday as said before.

many thanks
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO: Tikay:
    Ok thanks for getting back regarding this, also me and pomfrittes won seats from yourself into PLO8 tournys, do you know when this will be? As i will not be able to play these on wednesday as said before. many thanks
    Posted by ms-tree

Didnt know about this, how, when, why????  9Nice surprise tho)
  • edited May 2013
    Ok thanks for getting back regarding this, also me and pomfrittes won seats from yourself into PLO8 tournys, do you know when this will be? As i will not be able to play these on wednesday as said before. many thanks
    Posted by ms-tree
    The prizes were as follows......

ms-tree - 2 x £5.50 Entries.

pomfrittes - 1 x £5.50 Entry

You can have them any night you wish - just let me know, & I'll sort them.

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO: Tikay :   Didnt know about this, how, when, why????  9Nice surprise tho)
    Posted by pomfrittes
    I offered a few prizes, & awarded them to ms-tree & yourself, for helping to spread the word on last week's PLO8 evening.

You have a £5.50 PLO8 Tourney entry at your disposal, to use whenever you so wish. Just let me know what night you wish to use it for & I'll sort it.

Ideally, it would be on one of our PLO8 "Evenings", but i'm not sure what night it will be yet. It MAY be tonight, but I have to sort some other stuff first, including the official PTP Evenings for Sarah, Anna & myself, plus I am doing Thursday's TV Show, so I'm a bit short of evenings this week. 

Bear with me please.   

• edited May 2013
    Could i have mine for tonight then tikay if not a problem?

Many thanks
  • edited May 2013

Thanks a lot, tonight will be fine for me also. Do i specify which tourney or will it be a token?
      If i select the 100gtd at 20.25 will be fine,  and TY again.
  • edited May 2013
    Could i have mine for tonight then tikay if not a problem? Many thanks
    Posted by ms-tree
    Fine, but there are THREE x £5.50 Tourneys tonight, which two would you like?

7.25, £5.50 PLO8

8.25, £5.50 PLO8 (£100 Guaranteed)

9.25 - £5.50 PLO8.

Let me know which two you wish to play, & I'll sort it.
  • edited May 2013
      Thanks a lot, tonight will be fine for me also. Do i specify which tourney or will it be a token?   If i select the 100gtd at 20.25 will be fine,  and TY again.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Yup, thats tickity-boo.

Once Ms-Tree lets me know which two she wishes to play, I'll arrange both hers & yours.
  • edited May 2013
     Totally irrelevant but I say - Tikay - 9:00 pm Thursday BBC 2 specially for  you - not to be missed. lol

n Response to Re: FAO: Tikay:
    In Response to Re: FAO: Tikay : I offered a few prizes, & awarded them to ms-tree & yourself, for helping to spread the word on last week's PLO8 evening. You have a £5.50 PLO8 Tourney entry at your disposal, to use whenever you so wish. Just let me know what night you wish to use it for & I'll sort it.   Ideally, it would be on one of our PLO8 "Evenings", but i'm not sure what night it will be yet. It MAY be tonight, but I have to sort some other stuff first, including the official PTP Evenings for Sarah, Anna & myself, plus I am doing Thursday's TV Show, so I'm a bit short of evenings this week.  Bear with me please.     
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited May 2013
     Totally irrelevant but I say - Tikay - 9:00 pm Thursday BBC 2 specially for  you - not to be missed. lol n Response to Re: FAO: Tikay :
    Posted by tiercel
    What is on at 9pm Thursday, BBC2, please?
  • edited May 2013
    the tube -  an underground history 
  • edited May 2013

I cannot hold off any longer for the decision by ms-tree as to which two of tonight's threee £5.50 PLO8 Tourneys she wishes to play, so I have organised the following.....

7.25pm PLO8 Tournament, £5.50 Entry.  

ms-tree 

8.25pm PLO8 Tournament, £5.50 Entry. (£100 Guaranteed).  

ms-tree 

pomfrittes

Good luck both!

• edited May 2013
    Sorry for long delay as been busy packing for the big MOVE tomorrow,  the two tournys tonight are fine, are you playing tonight in them too tikay?

Thanks again see you all later.
  • edited May 2013
    I cant see any of the £5.50 PLO8 in lobby tikay, hope not a problem for tonight.  and glad you all-aboard for tonight too.  See yous later.
  • edited May 2013
    it would be good a omaha night also every-one that plays would then learn more about game and i am sure a lot of players would play. it would be good to have bounty hunter omaha and small stake omaha tourments then you could learn to play and then i think more players would play
  • edited May 2013
    I cant see any of the £5.50 PLO8 in lobby tikay, hope not a problem for tonight.  and glad you all-aboard for tonight too.  See yous later.
    Posted by ms-tree
    They ARE in the Lobby ms-tree.

Here's the current Lobby for the 8.25pm £5.50m PLO8.....

tikay12000
    pomfrittes2000
    ms-tree2000
    GELDY2000
    Do you have lobby filters on, perhaps?

Go to "Tournaments", then "PLO8".
  • edited May 2013
    it would be good a omaha night also every-one that plays would then learn more about game and i am sure a lot of players would play. it would be good to have bounty hunter omaha and small stake omaha tourments then you could learn to play and then i think more players would play
    Posted by angie6108
    yeah,

speed bounty hunter PLO8
    I reckon sky could corner the market in that variant!
    and imagine peeps chasing a bounty with only a high, or the nut low.
    could be a crazy game