You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT! Live on Ch 861 with Rich and Tikay (with comedy caption contest-see inside)

Comments

• edited May 2013

During Tonight's Show, we HOPE (not certain) to cover some action from the "Sky Sports Cash Tables",  1, 3 & 5.

If the Tables fill, I'm pretty sure we will.

• edited May 2013
    Have a great show guys, will be tooooned in!    I think Sunday's show will take some beating (Rich & Carlo) - still watching the recording, haven't laughed so much in ages!

• edited May 2013

Caption - "How do I tell Rich that I'm his new boss?"

You have been told about that Rich, yes?
  • edited May 2013
    A connoissseur of Fine Art, Tikay perfects his impression of Rodins "Thinker"
    He could of been an artist himself!
    Every time he mentions trains on the show, I'm sure Richard's thoughts turn to Edvard Munch's Scream!
  • edited May 2013
    Tikay Pondering

"Now did i take tha Advil or the Blue Pill"
  • edited May 2013
    Good evening Richard and Tikay
    Ihave just won an all in sat 4 the 12k bh, it is my 1st time in the main event , i am also in the mini event,
    And Brentford are at Wembley on sunday, my week could not be better.
    all the best Rainman397
  • edited May 2013
    Evening guys

1. looking 4ward to seeing the new graphics at 9pm 2nite
    2. desperate to satellite into SPT Aston Villa, i mean Birmingham on 8th June, going to be playing as many as possible till it happens!
    3. Caption, Tikay thinking, "Anna Fowler, Sarah Champion, who do i leave broken hearted?"

have a great show,

memfno

• edited May 2013
    Tikay is thinking...."If I stop thinking could I disappear before the show?"  As an afficiando of Descartes, TK will get it!
  • edited May 2013

greetings gents.
    caption contest.... is it a duck, is it a plane? NO, rich won something so it must be pigs!!!!
    have fun
    laurie

• edited May 2013
    hello Tikay

thanks for the shout out RE SPT Fantasy result, though i had picked the winner, yoyo, a lot of entries had done that, the key to my win was picking Millstone as my captain who ultimately finished runner up. The reason for picking Millstone was that i played him for the first time earlier in the week in a cash game. He CANED ME !!! So when i saw him in the Dublin listings i picked him, every cloud has a silver lining eh!

On a personal note by way of a blatant BRAG, i recently took down the Grosvenor 25/25 series Salford, earning my second Hendon mob Flag. Well Done Me!!

memfno
  • edited May 2013
    Caption Comp:

Tikay thinking who is going to win EUROVISION SONG CONTEST,  or whether to lose more money at plo8 lol (sorry tikay had to be said)

Have a great show guys
  • edited May 2013
    New Tables graphcs

In a word.....   Really Really Good ;o)

Be great if the actual tables worked like that as well 
  • edited May 2013
    MASSIVE  IMPROVEMENT   LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYIN ON IT   WHEN    WHEN
  • edited May 2013

Tikay i like the new graphics on t.v  BUT please do not bring them for us poker players to use on sky.

Are they just for the t.v??  or are sky going to bring these new graphics to the playing public (i hope not)

great show guys  as allways

• edited May 2013
    hi guys. great show as normal
    the new graphics are interesting, going to take a while to get used to them but should grow on us.
    have fun
    laurie

ps don't forget my earlier caption...please!
  • edited May 2013
    Hi guys,

My first reaction to the new layout when showing hands is that it's all a bit too much. I liked it when it was really basic, like mini-view on the site, it made it muche easier to follow. I think there's just a bit too much going on.

It does all look very swish though, just a bit too much for my brain.
  • edited May 2013
    HATE THE SHOOTING STARS
  • edited May 2013
    table graphics this is gonna take time getting used to this to much colour to much going on tbh keep it simple back to basics :)
  • edited May 2013
    I'm pleased that the betting has been tidied up. Raises are shown as the total wager rather than the old format of amount raised on top of the amount previously staked... if you know what I mean.

Things used to be pretty confusing whenever there was a 3-bet or 4-bet, etc.

I'm not keen on the "shooting stars" as you call them. Shiny things distract me from the hardcore poker action.
  • edited May 2013
    Does the new hand replay software give us a hint of the look of the new playing software which due soon?
  • edited May 2013
    Tikay is thinking ,

Ahhhh   Charlotte Jackson , Anna Fowler , Sarah Champion and i get stuck with that Richard Orford it aint right you know it just aint....
  • edited May 2013
    Hi Guys,

Glad to see the 'A Team' back together and presenting tonight. 

Although I think the caption is Tikay wondering why he's stuck with Orf again and wishing Anna was working tonight!!

Keep up the good work guys, loving the fun as always...now to hopefully finally win a main event :)

Cheers

Stew
  • edited May 2013
    Just a thought but if they are changing the main lobby,could when after signing in,put  somewhere on main lobby, a sign if you have received a PM, I normally get my PMs about 6 weeks later lol because I don't go there very often
  • edited May 2013
    Arrggh,

Just as I posted my caption post, Geo posted his...Great minds think alike...or is it just popular opinion!!!
  • edited May 2013

tk is thinking   life was so good, then I met Richard orford,  sighhhhhh

• edited May 2013

You asked for constructive criticism and I'm never short of an opinion. :)

Is there any way that the blinds could be shown in front of the players? Not so much an issue when people are playing 100BB but in tournaments, particularly turbos, it can help to make clear how much of a player's stack is already in the middle. It would be especially helpful when someone's forced all-in for less than the value of the blinds. Not a big issue but it's the best I could come up with.

Looks grand. Can't wait for it to be the new norm...

I had the pleasure of playing on Sarah Champion's left for an hour on Tuesday evening. I've also played with both of you chaps too. Sarah's my favourite.

Excellent show tonight as far as I know (I missed the first two hours). Carry on.

• edited May 2013

TK is thinking, I will buy Richard a copy of the idiots guide   to Train spotting 

• edited May 2013
    hi richorford on pic cap tk thinking weres the tolit 
  • edited May 2013
    tikay 

i have come as either leslie neilson or leslie phillips this evening

as for the new graphics like them in the main the end display of the winner of the hand is perhaps a little unneccessary and over the top but otherwise a welcome addition
  • edited May 2013
    richard and tk just a queary how do you get your split screen and how do you get your poker points that are stored in your account up front