You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

connection problems last night (refunds)

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all did anyone get refunds for last night yet when the tables were not loading

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to connection problems last night (refunds):
    Hi all did anyone get refunds for last night yet when the tables were not loading
    Posted by stuarty117

I could no get onto a DYM game after registering . I too would like a refund . Flash updated ok , then registered for tourney , then problems loading  game .  :(  No problem with internet  but computer said window was already open ( or somethinglike that )
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: connection problems last night (refunds):
    In Response to connection problems last night (refunds) : I could no get onto a DYM game after registering . I too would like a refund . Flash updated ok , then registered for tourney , then problems loading  game .  :(  No problem with internet  but computer said window was already open ( or somethinglike that )
    Posted by Barlicker
    yes i had this my laptop fully up to date every site working fine other than sky. Customer support said last night they were looking into it, have had no word yet
  • edited May 2013
    Iv called 4 times and still waiting a response. Expect a full refund and will not be happy at all if it does not happen.
    At times last night went 10 mins without being able to play a hand. And the lag was unworkable. Cant expect us to allow that to happen and just assume its ok.
    Same answer everytime from CS is we are waiting for our deputy manager is get back in who will sort it for you............
    its been 20 hours +
    Very disappointing
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: connection problems last night (refunds):
    Iv called 4 times and still waiting a response. Expect a full refund and will not be happy at all if it does not happen. At times last night went 10 mins without being able to play a hand. And the lag was unworkable. Cant expect us to allow that to happen and just assume its ok. Same answer everytime from CS is we are waiting for our deputy manager is get back in who will sort it for you............ its been 20 hours + Very disappointing
    Posted by chrisdboy
    luckily only happened during my low stake warm ups so went elsewhere for the night, however:

1.Is it safe to return now?
    2. got refunded 85p but 1.15 and 60p DYMs failed to load

Sort it out Sky and let me know when I can come back from 888
  • edited May 2013
    I got refunded last night for a DYM. Already had 3 tables on Sky working fine & the 4th wouldnt load kept saying 'table already open' contacted CC & got refund within 10 mins.

Wound me up though, so called it a night...
  • edited May 2013

If you would like to discuss this, please contact Customer Care and they will gladly help.

Sky Poker