You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

no more issues please..!!

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
In Response to no more issues please..!!:
hope sky have done all they can to fix issues.. cant state how titled i was last nite, mouses got broke..!! i was certain it was my connection at 1st and was tryin everythin to rectify the problem but was makin me worse as obv i couldnt.. was also playin scoop's so was impressed tbh.. no more issues please..! no animals were injured last nite, before or durin writin this post.!!
Posted by LnarinOO
This post will get taken down soon mate. Mine did. Whoever the Mod is tonight is taking these things personally. Aggressive responses and many threads closed. I'll be making my complaints in due course.
Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham

Comments

• edited May 2013
    hope sky have done all they can to fix issues.. cant state how titled i was last nite, mouses got broke..!! i was certain it was my connection at 1st and was tryin everythin to rectify the problem but was makin me worse as obv i couldnt.. was also playin scoop's so wasn't impressed tbh.. no more issues please..!

no animals were injured last nite, before or durin writin this post.!!
  • edited May 2013
    cheers , was jus soooo tilted ha

GL

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: no more issues please..!!:
    In Response to no more issues please..!! : This post will get taken down soon mate. Mine did. Whoever the Mod is tonight is taking these things personally. Aggressive responses and many threads closed. I'll be making my complaints in due course. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Hi Shaun - we PMd you earlier.

Thanks
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to no more issues please..!!:
    hope sky have done all they can to fix issues.. cant state how titled i was last nite, mouses got broke..!! i was certain it was my connection at 1st and was tryin everythin to rectify the problem but was makin me worse as obv i couldnt.. was also playin scoop's so wasn't impressed tbh.. no more issues please..! no animals were injured last nite, before or durin writin this post.!!
    Posted by LnarinOO
    If you do have an issue (hopefully not) then do please contact customer care.

We cannot resolve customer care issues on the community unfortunately, customer care is the best way.
  • edited May 2013
    I don't think anyone is taking it personally. There are 4 or 5 threads like this already, and it's not good for Sky to have customers logging on and seeing endless amounts of threads saying their website isn't safe to use... Not great for business really!
  • edited May 2013
    I dont think anyone posts these types of threads to resolve the matter but just to get confirmation that it is happening to other players also.
    We need confirmation that it is happening to other players before we go to CC because otherwise we would have no recall on the, "its a problem at your end" statement that you might get.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: no more issues please..!!:
    I don't think anyone is taking it personally. There are 4 or 5 threads like this already, and it's not good for Sky to have customers logging on and seeing endless amounts of threads saying their website isn't safe to use... Not great for business really!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    See where your coming from but the main reason is that, if someone does need help, customer care is genuinely the best way for us to help you. Threads like this can encourage others to use the community rather than the best channel - customer care.

Thanks for your understanding and have a good evening.

Sky Poker