You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

King of the Hill? Thoughts

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

I havent been on in a while but looking at this i think its a great add and something im keen on. ,
I see the prize pool is getting smaller which is a downer but hopefully it will improve!.

I was thinking of an idea in the same area and maybe others would agree

Similar format to King of the Hill but.....

Monday to Saturday

£200 comes out of the daily 8pm main events and the winner of each would be in a final table of 6 on the sunday playing for the win,

So yea £1200 for the winner not to shabby!!

Or even final table of each Main Event gets entry so 36 in on the sunday,  Its kinda similar to "eliminator"< i think thats what it was called lol where you had to satellite in daily or just pay £64 on the sunday to get in which lost intrest.

But the fact the main events usually always smash the guarantee would open a new door to new ideas at the same time.

Without having to spend alot like the monthly roller and play 5 hours for a min cash over a 400 field usually this format would suit each level of bankrolls.

So sein somehting like this on sky i thought would be pretty darn good

Thoughts please?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    like the idea 

didnt they have a thing a while back where if u play the main event u get 1k  starting stack play 2 nites u get 2k starting stack etc if u play main event 5 nites u get 5k starting stack so the more main events u play the bigger stack u play with 

n the prizepool was £50 for top 40 players or summit like that dunno y they got rid of it