You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dear SKY POKER......lobby issue.

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

Yes, yet another thread about the issue of the lobbies not updating tonight. This is VERY annoying when you are multi tabling MTT's and you have not got a clue where you are in the game. 

I am quite sure this is not one for customer services before I get told to go down that route.

It seems to be working on the web browser but not on the download. However, you can only open one lobby at a time on the web browser so that is not ideal TBH.

Yours,

Tilting because of poor service.....

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Dear SKY POKER......lobby issue.:
    Yes, yet another thread about the issue of the lobbies not updating tonight. This is VERY annoying when you are multi tabling MTT's and you have not got a clue where you are in the game.  I am quite sure this is not one for customer services before I get told to go down that route. It seems to be working on the web browser but not on the download. However, you can only open one lobby at a time on the web browser so that is not ideal TBH. Yours, Tilting because of poor service.....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +1

Seems to be a regular occurrence recently too
  • edited May 2013
    It is one for customer care, please speak to them and they will help you with your issue.