You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lobby issues

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

The word on the street is this discussion is closed

Comments

• edited May 2013

And to add to this the lobby is still not updating correctly

• edited May 2013

Have they tried turning it off and on again?

• edited May 2013
    yeah,it dosen,t seem to want to be discussed the mods seem to be abit trigger happy,what i would like to know is how can cc deal with a problem like updating the lobby,i wouldnt think they would have access to this kinda stuff.
    Thread closed :)
  • edited May 2013
    i'm guessing it is because the forum is not an official way to contact skypoker, so for that you need cc who can escalate it appropriately

it's the right place to post it to inform the community of a problem, for us to discuss whether it is affecting us all or just some, any fixes peeps have found etc.

but i reckon we all now know about, so another "it's broke" thread doesn't add anything, imho
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: lobby issues:
    i'm guessing it is because the forum is not an official way to contact skypoker, so for that you need cc who can escalate it appropriately it's the right place to post it to inform the community of a problem, for us to discuss whether it is affecting us all or just some, any fixes peeps have found etc. but i reckon we all now know about, so another "it's broke" thread doesn't add anything, imho
    Posted by GELDY
    so we all know about it then so do sky but yet nothing is done even though its been hilighted on so many occoasions
  • edited May 2013
    it's really frustrating, i agree totally

i would expect the tech guys are working round the clock to fix it, but it's proving a tough one

but then that might just be my wishful thinking
  • edited May 2013

Afternoon.

Yes, it is a little frustrating, but the only way to report it is via Customer Care, not the Community.

If you can include details of exactly what happens (or not....) what browser you use, & if you use Browser or Download, it will help, thanks.

I sent a detailed Report of the problem up to Head Office this morning, & they have replied, & are investigating the problem.

It was a problem for me on the Download last night, so I switched across to the Browser version, & it worked perfectly. That is not the answer, of course, but it did help & I was able to play normally. Such as I'm able.....

Thanks.