You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll additional prizes error.

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
This is mainly for Sky to sort out but felt that others may be interested to have a look and could have been involved in something similar.

I have been playing the SPT Freeroll this afternoon (can't you tell the local football season has finished?!). The prize was 1st-10th with free entry into tonights Frenzy Sat worth £2.40. With the rebuys and addons the £24 pool was actually exceeded by £3.50. This £3.50 prize went on for 11th place. Now surely something needs to be tweeked here because its not right that you get a better prize for finishing 11th rather than 1st? I know it's only minor money but I assume it would happen in some of the bigger freerolls as well.

Hope I've explained that well enough.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    There was the exact same issue with the Mini 10 Seat Freeroll last Friday. Add ons and rebuys had caused an excess of £12 to the original prizepool. This was entirely awarded to 11th place, whereas the top 10 were awarded a seat worth £5.50.
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks guys, 

I'll get this looked into first thing Monday morning.

A reply will be posted here to confirm too.

Cheers, 
    Jordan