You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mini f roll

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
stayed in all the way down to 11 th 10 pays to get into 2000 b h got Ak diamonds flop KK8 check it raise go s in I go all in he has pocket 8s im out not happy what a fix this is my last go on sky I have got little bank roll when its gone im off thanks sky

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to mini f roll:
    stayed in all the way down to 11 th 10 pays to get into 2000 b h got Ak diamonds flop KK8 check it raise go s in I go all in he has pocket 8s im out not happy what a fix this is my last go on sky I have got little bank roll when its gone im off thanks sky
    Posted by homemaker
    There's little to no reason for Sky to be a "fix". You got unlucky once, it happens all the time, and if you can't take these beats poker isn't for you.

Had AT vs AK on AT5 4 today for £700 at the cash tables. River was a King, 8%er. Do you see me making new threads because I'm not strong enough to shake it off? :/

Just suck it up, and try again. It's that, or stop playing poker. Things don't always go our way in life or at the tables, but you've just gotta deal with it.

Hate to be so blunt but there really isn't much else to say. Lock it up mods.
  • edited May 2013
    Posted by homemaker
    its only a free roll, give yourself a shake man!!
  • edited May 2013
    I love all these "Its a fix" monkeys.

Why on earth would a poker site want to 'fix' there games? They make money on buyins and rake only! How would they know how to 'fix' a game anyway? There are millions upon millions of combinations of hands - s* *t happens! You dont have to play the hands in the first place. How does the poker site know your going to play a hand and how your going to play it not to mention the other players on the table!

And one final point - unless your short, you just fold every hand, even AA, to get your seat. Either of you could easily fold those hands pre. Ones only A high and the other a mid pp. 11 left with 10 identical prizes to go for then 90% of the time (depending on your stack, the shortest stack left overall and blinds) you should fold all the way to the prize.
  • edited May 2013
    I like Mini Rolls.

No idea what a Mini F Roll is.

• edited May 2013
                My baker give them some times as a free sample .
  • edited May 2013
    Posted by homemaker
    Need to be more careful.. Always looks for higher card than yours
  • edited May 2013
    Hi fella 

Terribly unlucky but still mathematically possible. Did you see Dwan lose a +500000 pot v (greek tennis player...erm?) with AA v KK. Yes other guy is only 18% but was Durrrr running around counting fix. No he recognised that he wins this more than he loses.(full tilt million $ cash season 4 on you tube)
     "This was a time i lost" he said
    Unfortunately its the same for you.