You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night with Yiannis and Jen: official live show thread

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi Folks,

Well I've finally managed to nab a presenter account on here - now the question is, will I ever be able to find a profile picture to match the mighty Orford?!

So, not long to go before we kick off another LIVE Sunday night show, and it's going to be a cracker!!!

My partner in crime this evening is a lady whose never scared to shove; it is of course the lovely Jen Mason.

We'll be kicking off the first hour of the live show with a heads-up war from the final table of Thursday nights
12K Bounty Hunter. If that's not enough to get your poker juices flowing, we'll also be throwing in some action from our Master Cash TV tables - so if you want to see your name up in lights, you know where to be.

From 8 we'll be tucking into our main course, Sunday's £10,000 Primo main event. And the good news is, Jen And I will be following the tournament all the way through till 12. So, make sure you get involved, and hopefully we'll get to see you take down a big pot live on air - it's all about the bragging rights.

Also do be shy, if you have any questions, comments or hand ID's for us, we'd love to hear from you.

You can email us: skyopen@bskyb.com or tweet us at #skypokertv

Any advice as to how I can out do Orford's profile picture would be much appreciated :)

See you all in less than an hour and a half!!!

Comments