You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Newcastle SPT LAST SATELLITE. All aboard, woo woo.

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments

Tonight at 9.30 is probably your LAST chance to qualify for Leg 2 of the SPT, to be held at Aspers Newcastle on Saturday January 9th.

120 seats have gone already - with over a month to go until the Event! - so tonight is the last chance express to Newcastle.

Many of you remember all the hoohah last time with folks scrambling for seats at the last minute.

Qualify TONIGHT or forever think nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Newcastle SPT LAST SATELLITE. All aboard, woo woo.:
    Tonight at 9.30 is probably your LAST chance to qualify for Leg 2 of the SPT, to be held at Aspers Newcastle on Saturday January 9th. 120 seats have gone already - with over a month to go until the Event! - so tonight is the last chance express to Newcastle. Many of you remember all the hoohah last time with folks scrambling for seats at the last minute. Qualify TONIGHT or forever think nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Posted by Tikay10
    I would, but sadly i cannot make Newcastle...

So come 9th Jan, I will be "railing" on the forum, asking for updates etc... and supporting you  all from afar.

Good luck to everyone who tries to qualify tonight and im sure all who make it to Newcastle will have a fantastic day!