You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Great community!

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
After some negativity in the last week, I just wanted to say in my opinion it is a really good community we have here.

There is some cracking posts, diaries and contributors on poker and life and everything inbetween.

Recently, there has been quite a few negative posts/ Maybe that's what you get when you have an open forum/ it's going to happen.

But, i'd just like to say overall the vast majority of posts are constructive, helpful and posted in a great way.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Great community!:
    After some negativity in the last week, I just wanted to say in my opinion it is a really good community we have here. There is some cracking posts, diaries and contributors on poker and life and everything inbetween. Recently, there has been quite a few negative posts/ Maybe that's what you get when you have an open forum/ it's going to happen. But, i'd just like to say overall the vast majority of posts are constructive, helpful and posted in a great way.
    Posted by LARSON7
    Not wrong Sir, there are some great folks here.

PS - Why did you choose that screen-name - can I take a guess?

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Great community!:
    In Response to Great community! : Not wrong Sir, there are some great folks here. PS - Why did you choose that screen-name - can I take a guess?
    Posted by Tikay10

thats it  lol King of Kings