You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Message for Mrs J Hartigan

Dear Mrs Hartigan

James kindly brought out attention the fact that you gave him somethig nice on Tuesday last at about 7pm, he also told us that he enjoyed it so much he is really hoping for the same again this week, and at the same time.

Hope you dont mind this intrusion, but know James didnt like to say anything being shy as he is, so I thought someone should tell you.

Hoping this helps

Yours
acebarry

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Dear Mrs Hartigan,

I hear how happy you were to receive Acebarry's letter.. Everything he says is true...

But I feel it is my duty as a fellow woman to impart the following information, though please believe me when I tell you it gives me no pleasure to do so.

As a colleague of your husband, I obviously work quite closely with him and get to see his day to day moods. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing untoward going on. I'm not the kind of girl who would fraternize with a married man after all.

However, I have noticed that recently James has been slightly, well, frisky.. He's taken to 'accidently' bumping into the female Assistant producers in the hallways, and on occasions even the boys have had cause to look a little worried.

I know times are tough, and that you haven't have much time to spend together recently.. But James assures me of his love for you.

I think that what you both need is a little 'you' time.

So here's what I propose (and I offer my help with complete selflessness, under the fraternity of womanhood. Us girls have got to stick together after all):

This tuesday, you spend your day relaxing, have a bath, get your hair done... and prepare his favourite meal. Then light the candles I have sent and put on the Barry White CD I have included in the package. After this you MUST open the second package I sent and change into the clothes you see inside. Try not to snag the stockings.. Don't worry no moths have been at the other item.., they are supposed to have a bit missing in that particulr area.

To ensure you get the most from your 'you' time, and this is VERY important, you must HIDE any laptops, computers and TV remote controls.

Then crack open a bottle of Wine, have a few glasses (No more than two mind) and get to grips with the self assembly 'dance' pole provided in package one. An instructional DVD should help matters.

Then.. It's all up to you. The hours between 7pm and 9pm are statistically the best time for this all to take place. With the success rate being around 4 to 1 although that increases to 2 to 1 with a little imagination.

Good luck Mrs Hartgan, I know you can do it.

Your friend and 'sister'.

Lisa-Marie Long.

Ps. Might be a good idea to disable the Wifi too. You can never be too sure.
  • edited December 2009
    I think it's very sweet that both you took the time to write letters to my wife.  (Lisa-Marie's lengthy opus is particularly impressive!)

However, I'm sorry to disappoint, and I know this may come as a shock, my wife doesn't actually read this forum...ever...

• edited December 2009
    Hi Lisa-Marie

I fail to see how Mrs Hatigan connot fail to be swayed by information and generous offer above, if I was her, i would jump at the chance, and feel it is Jame's duty to inform his wife how concerened we are, and that a generous offer of help has been offered.
  • edited December 2009
    Don't worry James,

Team Tikay have sent a trusted courier to your home, your wifes place of work, local grocery shop, hairdresser, and every member of your wifes family and her best friend.

We know how to get the job done ;)

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for Mrs J Hartigan:
    Dear Mrs Hartigan, I hear how happy you were to receive Acebarry's letter.. Everything he says is true... But I feel it is my duty as a fellow woman to impart the following information, though please believe me when I tell you it gives me no pleasure to do so. As a colleague of your husband, I obviously work quite closely with him and get to see his day to day moods. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing untoward going on. I'm not the kind of girl who would fraternize with a married man after all. However, I have noticed that recently James has been slightly, well, frisky.. He's taken to 'accidently' bumping into the female Assistant producers in the hallways, and on occasions even the boys have had cause to look a little worried. I know times are tough, and that you haven't have much time to spend together recently.. But James assures me of his love for you. I think that what you both need is a little 'you' time. So here's what I propose (and I offer my help with complete selflessness, under the fraternity of womanhood. Us girls have got to stick together after all): This tuesday, you spend your day relaxing, have a bath, get your hair done... and prepare his favourite meal. Then light the candles I have sent and put on the Barry White CD I have included in the package. After this you MUST open the second package I sent and change into the clothes you see inside. Try not to snag the stockings.. Don't worry no moths have been at the other item.., they are supposed to have a bit missing in that particulr area. To ensure you get the most from your 'you' time, and this is VERY important, you must HIDE any laptops, computers and TV remote controls. Then crack open a bottle of Wine, have a few glasses (No more than two mind) and get to grips with the self assembly 'dance' pole provided in package one. An instructional DVD should help matters. Then.. It's all up to you. The hours between 7pm and 9pm are statistically the best time for this all to take place. With the success rate being around 4 to 1 although that increases to 2 to 1 with a little imagination. Good luck Mrs Hartgan, I know you can do it. Your friend and 'sister'. Lisa-Marie Long. Ps. Might be a good idea to disable the Wifi too. You can never be too sure.
    Posted by LML
    I think everyone can see now how far Lisa will go to have her own way, this astonishing attack on our beloved James is underhand and shows perhaps how low team TK will go and perhaps how worried they are.

So please keep your filthy comments to yourself L M (bury me in a Y shaped coffin) L
  • edited December 2009
      I have this terrible image of james getting into bed with his wife. Looking under the covers and shouting

RAISE
  • edited December 2009
    He raises, she calls, they both get to see a flop.  No offence!
  • edited December 2009
    He raises, she calls, they both get to see a flop.  No offence!
    Posted by Machka
    hee hee - like this
  • FBSFBS
    edited December 2009
    Was that ALL IN pre-flop
  • edited December 2009
    He must Push it all in
  • edited December 2009
    Well team tikay caertianly seem worried this week, gonig to extreeme lengths to stop our players turning up
  • edited December 2009
    Sigh. The level of humour (sub-playground) in this thread provides you with one very good reason why my other half will NEVER be frequenting this forum! :-)

• edited December 2009
    I think it's very sweet that both you took the time to write letters to my wife.  (Lisa-Marie's lengthy opus is particularly impressive!) However, I'm sorry to disappoint, and I know this may come as a shock, my wife doesn't actually read this forum...ever...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hope to see you at the 7pm TKO Tuesday 8th December hunni.
    Many thanks
    Lots of love
    Candi xxxxx