You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOWN AND OUT

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
ive perceivered for the last four months hoping my luck will change ,ive had an absolute hammering with bad beats and sick outdraws ,which are never ending ,my bankroll has gradually evaporated , and on top of that today ive had connection problems.....ive withdrawn my initial outlay from my bankroll ,as i have no intentions of losing that as well....ive also entered 3 tourneys today ,and kept being timed out ,or screen freezing ........i may as well have held up a tenner and lit it........ gl to all the freinds ive made on here, and met at live  events......im now officially on an enforced break ......from this site ......and b4 any1 says bad beats are part of the game ,this run  hasnt stopped for me for 4 months ,espicially when u get ur chips in ahead 90% of the time ,surely u should expect to make some profit not loss.......gl all from a dissapointed ,and confidence crushed ,TENOFSPADES

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Sorry to hear that ten!! you seem like you have made your decision, so all i can say good luck!!! would be nice if you change your mind!! ;)
  • edited December 2009
    I know exactly where ya coming from mate.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to DOWN AND OUT:
    ive perceivered for the last four months hoping my luck will change ,ive had an absolute hammering with bad beats and sick outdraws ,which are never ending ,my bankroll has gradually evaporated , and on top of that today ive had connection problems.....ive withdrawn my initial outlay from my bankroll ,as i have no intentions of losing that as well....ive also entered 3 tourneys today ,and kept being timed out ,or screen freezing ........i may as well have held up a tenner and lit it........ gl to all the freinds ive made on here, and met at live  events......im now officially on an enforced break ......from this site ......and b4 any1 says bad beats are part of the game ,this run  hasnt stopped for me for 4 months ,espicially when u get ur chips in ahead 90% of the time ,surely u should expect to make some profit not loss.......gl all from a dissapointed ,and confidence crushed ,TENOFSPADES
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    not being funny but i have played on the same tables as you in the past and in my opinion your not good enough to get your chips in ahead 90% of the time

all i can suggest is try grinding on the free play tables and get some confidence back

hope this helps
  • edited December 2009
       glk "Ten" 

Bad beats go with the territory in this game...  Yes take a break come back fresh !
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
     If you still have your initial outlay then you have not made a loss surely? I think you need to take a step back and either make some records in excel of your win/losses and see where your strengths and weaknesses are and you will see the best games to play. Are you getting it all in ahead  90% of the time? If you are then you will make a profit, try and remember the wins and forget the losses, you need confidence and make sure you always play your 'A' game.
  • edited December 2009
    as opposed to your 'B' game.

=)
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Know how you feel mate. You also don't need to hear comments about variance, the long run, luck evening out and so on.
    Stop playing no-limit is my advice. With no-limit, you can play well, build up your stack carefully then lose the lot on one of those 'I can't believe he called on a gutshot!' hands.