You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Revised PLO8 & PLO MTT Schedules.

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

Good afters chaps & chapettes.

The Schedules for PLO, & PLO8, have BOTH been amended today, & going forward until further notrice, to make them more affordable for a wider range of players. 

Detaily things follow.  

Comments

• edited May 2013

Evening PLO Schedule. (Ignores the daytime scheduile). 

2 x £1.10 (8.55pm & 10.10pm)

2 x £3.30 (7.10pm & 8.35pm)

1 x £5.50 (7.40pm)

1 x £11.00 (21.55pm)

NB - the 7.40pm has a £100 Guarantee.
  • edited May 2013

Evening PLO8 Schedule (ignores the daytime schedule)

2 x £1.10 (7.50pm & 9.20pm)

1 x £3.30 (10.25pm)

2 x £5.50 (7.25pm & 8.25pm)

NB - the 8.25pm jobbie has a £100 Guarantee.
  • edited May 2013

So, over to you.......
  • edited May 2013
    in for the 21.55 if i'm two-tabling (one-tabling or no-tabling also counts)
  • edited May 2013
    Looks good. Will play in as many as my time and bankroll allow
  • edited May 2013
    Good stuff tikay, are this going to be nightly??  Ifso maybe a weekly/monthly league thingy can be done!!

Hope you get great numbers.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Revised PLO8 & PLO MTT Schedules.:
    Evening PLO8 Schedule (ignores the daytime schedule) 2 x £1.10 (7.50pm & 9.20pm) 1 x £3.30 (10.25pm) 2 x £5.50 (7.25pm & 8.25pm) NB - the 8.25pm jobbie has a £100 Guarantee.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Are you trying to rub salt into my wounds Tikay?

Did you not notice how I faired in PLO8 Last Night....NO? - We let me tell you.........

I was ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!! - I had NO Concept of what was or was not a good hand...High....Low.......in Bad......Out drawn........Good Hand.....Bad Hand?......Flushes and straights getting busted left right and centre  I had no idea whether I was coming or going to be honest.

I felt like I had done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson - and having Knocked him out in the last round......Only to be told by the referee that I had somehow lost the fight - holding my head in shame, I walked back to my dressing room for a cold shower............Just about sums it up lol :)

Still - at least with these new cheapy schedules, I can get in some practice without busting my bankroll :)

ps. It was fun (while I lasted though) :)

EDIT* Same time next week? :)
  • edited May 2013
    well we need to get these rocking and rolling ASAP trev so how about tonight? lol

Might do an unofficial PLO8 league testrun if enough ppl play all 3, see that thread

don't want to be nitpicky tikay but (I will be anyway) a 2.20 one would be good and if they are spaced out enough then ppl will play more (I just about coped with 3 at once but was pretty tough). 7pm 2.20 maybe? Im just thinking in terms of the weekly league and if we need to have 3 at a low price that ppl can all play in 1 evening.
  • edited May 2013
    Only 2 so far in th omaha tourney. 4 mins to kick off!

angie6108 2000   FlyingDagg 2000
    Value!