You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This weeks forfeit

I have had an idea for this weeks forfeit - It's not nice but I think it's fair.

The loser has to take Sarah out for the night and see her home in the morning. This maybe an ordeal but a good test. In fact I've just had an idea. Mr Orford as your team chaplain (therefore I can be trusted) I will step into the breech and take this forfeit for you - I know your thinking surely not!!! What a trooper!! but yes I am willing to lay down for my leader.

So come on team TK - erm I mean team Orford lets do it this week.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    one problem there mate team orford are gonig to win this week!!
  • edited December 2009
    Kalooki,

As Team chaplain of the opposition I am disgusted with you.

No faith in your team and and trying to make a jezebel of a young lady 

Self flaggelation is the only penance appropriate my son

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: This weeks forfeit:
    Kalooki, As Team chaplain of the opposition I am disgusted with you. No faith in your team and and trying to make a jezebel of a young lady  Self flaggelation is the only penance appropriate my son
    Posted by vaigret
    Father Vaigret - please accept 1000 apologies for my immoral thoughts, getting fed up with self flaggeration though - oh yes I see what you mean as in the wicked monk Sirus with a large rope. I do have faith in my team but was looking for compensation. I shall go back to my vow of celibesy, well it's not really a vow just a way of life atm.

Thank you father for pointing out the error of my ways