You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the big deal - some questions

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

well ive only really got one question but thought if anyone else has any questions here would be best to ask them and hopefully get them answered.

my question, and its just for clarity, i see by reading terms and conditions that heads up tables are excluded from this part of the promo which is fine i understand but what about playing heads up on a 6 max table (wether trying to get a table started or people have left), will these heads up hands on the 6 max be counted as part of the promo?

once again its just to be clear on the matter

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I take that as heads-up TABLES, ie the two seaters only, rather than play between two players.

• edited May 2013
    Sigh, nice one for pointing this out to me TinTin, I was gonna play loads of HU cash on Saturday night cos I'm at my mum's and her laptop can only handle 1 table, there goes that plan.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: the big deal - some questions:
    I take that as heads-up TABLES, ie the two seaters only, rather than play between two players.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    tbh thats the way ive read it, and playing heads up while waiting on a table to fill will be counted, just want to be 100% clear on it
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to the big deal - some questions:
    well ive only really got one question but thought if anyone else has any questions here would be best to ask them and hopefully get them answered. my question, and its just for clarity, i see by reading terms and conditions that heads up tables are excluded from this part of the promo which is fine i understand but what about playing heads up on a 6 max table (wether trying to get a table started or people have left), will these heads up hands on the 6 max be counted as part of the promo? once again its just to be clear on the matter
    Posted by TINTIN
    Heads up play (even on a six seater) table are excluded. There must be at least three people dealt in. We will make this clearer on the page.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to the big deal - some questions : Heads up play (even on a six seater) table are excluded. There must be at least three people dealt in. We will make this clearer on the page.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    thanks for clearing that up
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: the big deal - some questions : thanks for clearing that up
    Posted by TINTIN
    Sorry, just so we make this clear and to correct something we said before (after checking)....

- Heads up tables do not count.
    - If you play two-handed (on 6-seat table) it will count
    - Remember though as with usual cash promos, only raked hands count
    - You do not have to have contributed personally to the rake in that hand

Again we will make this clearer on the page.

Thanks
    Sky Ppler
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: the big deal - some questions : Sorry, just so we make this clear and to correct something we said before (after checking).... - Heads up tables do not count. - If you play two-handed (on 6-seat table) it will count - Remember though as with usual cash promos, only raked hands count - You do not have to have contributed personally to the rake in that hand Again we will make this clearer on the page. Thanks Sky Ppler
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    ok fully understood now. thanks again for making it clear