You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bumhunters getting angry

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
This really gets me i see bumhunters wait ages for action n when some 1 wins a few grand of em and leaves 

the guy who waits for the weak fish gets really angry why it does my head in 

surely if u are bumhunting to play these weak fish u gotta expect the hit n runners to come n play i see a guy lose 4 grand the other day n he left the table n the sky reg was fuming im like wtf ya meant to be a sky poker pro every 1 looks upto u 

Comments

• edited May 2013
    half of them need a good smack in the mouth, they need to pull there head out of the rear ends and realise there not owed a living by anyone.
  • edited May 2013
    they expect if people win of them  they have to stay there till the bumhunters win there money back its poker can play when u want leave when u want 
  • edited May 2013
    On the odd occasion I've actually seen a game running (rare as they're all 1 out of 2) and I've watched it all I see is button fold, button fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, call, bet, fold, button fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, fold.

Must be a pain to wait all day on a table and then get that sort of play. It's not like heads-up play on tele games :-D

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Bumhunters getting angry:
    On the odd occasion I've actually seen a game running (rare as they're all 1 out of 2) and I've watched it all I see is button fold, button fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, call, bet, fold, button fold, button fold, button fold, button raise, fold. Must be a pain to wait all day on a table and then get that sort of play. It's not like heads-up play on tele games :-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    thats just HU Poker for ya, and for OP..its not very nice losing money no matter what circumstance 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Bumhunters getting angry:
    This really gets me i see bumhunters wait ages for action n when some 1 wins a few grand of em and leaves  the guy who waits for the weak fish gets really angry why it does my head in  surely if u are bumhunting to play these weak fish u gotta expect the hit n runners to come n play i see a guy lose 4 grand the other day n he left the table n the sky reg was fuming im like wtf ya meant to be a sky poker pro every 1 looks upto u 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Are you thinking about anyone in particular IDCU?
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Bumhunters getting angry : thats just HU Poker for ya, and for OP..its not very nice losing money no matter what circumstance 
    Posted by bolly580
    no its not nice,but they must be able to take a couple of hits rather than bleating about it,to play high stakes they must have the roll
  • edited May 2013
    yeah ace gooner not saying it on here  
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Bumhunters getting angry:
    This really gets me i see bumhunters wait ages for action n when some 1 wins a few grand of em and leaves  the guy who waits for the weak fish gets really angry why it does my head in  surely if u are bumhunting to play these weak fish u gotta expect the hit n runners to come n play i see a guy lose 4 grand the other day n he left the table n the sky reg was fuming im like wtf ya meant to be a sky poker pro every 1 looks upto u 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Who in their right mind,looks up to these ppl,r u having a laugh.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...
  • edited May 2013
    I had to check out this treat just to find out what a "bumhunter" was, lol. I don't play much cash!
  • edited May 2013

Bumhunting again?  It's all been said b4. Every day on here for the last 3 months.  

Its in at no.5 on the chart of most boring topics, behind Points, Freerolls, chatbox 'abuse' and rakeback schemes.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz donk even your brags r more interesting than this, how many mtts u won today?  ;)
  • edited May 2013
    lol dohhhhh its been a good day qualified for the 25k roller twice so more ££££££ :)
  • edited May 2013
    lol dohhhhh its been a good day qualified for the 25k roller twice so more ££££££ :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Come on donk, dont start a thread and give us half a story, PM me if you dont wanna say on here. Its like saying publicly I know a secret but I wont tell you!
  • edited May 2013
    Bumhunting again?  It's all been said b4. Every day on here for the last 3 months.   Its in at no.5 on the chart of most boring topics, behind Points, Freerolls, chatbox 'abuse' and rakeback schemes. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz donk even your brags r more interesting than this, how many mtts u won today?  ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Massive +1!