You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Yes cut and paste has worked!!! Agg CO. Guess his hand? Think i was wrong to rer flop(no FE).. Was s

layerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceVIKINGPETESmall blind 300.00300.0017352.50profman15Big blind 600.00900.0010206.25 Your hole cards66   ???

Call 1600.004100.0018047.50davie-sFold    VIKINGPETEFold    profman15Call 1000.005100.009206.25Flop  472   profman15Check    ???

Bet 5100.0010200.0012947.50profman15All-in 9206.2519406.250.00???

Call 4106.2523512.508841.25profman15Show66
Show88   Turn  10   River  A    Win 23512.50

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Shove or fold pre imo. We can't set-mine with 15xBB and we're gonna face 2+ overcards on virtually every single flop. Shovings adds like 40% to our stack risk free when we get it through, and when we don't we're gonna be mostly flipping.

As played, no point shoving the flop, we have no FE with our stack size and when he flats the raise pre, then leads for full pot on the flop I don't think we'll ever have the best hand. Don't think he's gonna have just 2 overs here very often, there are no FDs and every single PP has you crushed except 33 and 55 (and he wouldn't full pot with 33/55).
  • edited May 2013
    yep
    i wouldn't call 10% of your stack set-mining
    i've even gone off shoving low pairs when faced by an utg raise and others in the pot
    quite likely you will get looked up, and will be flipping, at best
    depends on table dynamic/mtt position as to whether you feel you need to flip at this stage, or can wait a while longer
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah, I know what ya mean Geldy, I think I've probably been shoving spots like this a bit too much recently where they probably are +EV but not the most +EV thing in the world, and I could take a lower variance route against players I think I have an edge on.

You actually still have 17xBB before you call which is TONS on Sky when there's no antes.

Don't think you HAVE to shove, but if you don't shove, then it's a fold.
  • edited May 2013
    Hi L and G

Yea, completely agree and to be honest should have been a fold pre imo. Possibly a little tilted as Maxallys QQ had just cracked my KK Ai in Donk-a-fun and ??? had been verly agg at times. My finger clicked all-in back before i could cut it off or give it thought. As you say, not even a draw in my favour. A poor move all around.
    All you need to do is see if i've had a bad beat in the last 5 mins then donk bet me!!!!More patience needed but be honest guys would Maxaly giving you a bad beat tilt you..ha!
  • edited May 2013

.........it would me! TBF, I had built my stack back up after having my KK cracked by 66 earlier......#variance
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Yes cut and paste has worked!!! Agg CO. Guess his hand? Think i was wrong to rer flop(no FE).. Was shove the viable option?:
    .........it would me! TBF, I had built my stack back up after having my KK cracked by 66 earlier......#variance
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Just joshing M. Enjoyed the D-a-Fun as usual. Just painfully trying to justify a genuinely poor play by myself in another T. However, at least i can recognise that it was pretty bad and learn from it.

• edited May 2013