You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO bounty hunter question

This week its the bounty hunter with 100% going to the bounties, does this mean that the top 100 dont count this week, and it goes on which team takes the most bounties irrespective of final finishing position?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I thought this week it was the Roulette?
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Loonytoons,

Thats what I have been trying to find out as well.

I thought there were details somewhere on the site but nobody seems to be able to find them now.

Answers on the back of a postage stamp would do

We just need the rules.
  • edited December 2009
    Oops it is Bounty Hunter.

I'm sure it will work exactly the same way?

Top 100 get points, increasing as it get's down to first place?

And people keep the money won from bounties.
  • edited December 2009

finishing position is not important, its all about how many heads you can take

99% certain thats the format

• edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO bounty hunter question:
    This week its the bounty hunter with 100% going to the bounties, does this mean that the top 100 dont count this week, and it goes on which team takes the most bounties irrespective of final finishing position?
    Posted by loonytoons
    yeah i think it is prob that the bounties will be the only cash that count

i hope this helps.dav
  • edited December 2009

The later you finish the higher the head value of the people you take out as 25% of every head you take will go on your head. So if you make the final table you may find that instead of each player being worth £1 they are £6 or £7, thus you win more money and score higher for your team

• edited December 2009
    i finished 7th in 10k BH on sky and only collected 1 head all the way through, should have made final table aswell but my qq got cracked and very little chip stack snuck on, so getting to the final table doesnt mean you have took loads of heads, 90% of time it does though