You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Humiliating Apology

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Well i write this with a open mind that the fact is that some will get it others will not.

I took a step back yesterday evening and took a look at my personel behaviour on the tables and chat boxes i was ashamed at what i was going through over the last couple of weeks.
Now im by no means a vendictive man nor am i a nasty man infact i would give my last pound away to someone else who needed it more.

I have had more than my fair share of bad beats over the last couple of days and i mean bad beats also playing angry at these bad beats has not helped me or anyone who was playing against me as i may have lost it a bit and put things in the chat box maybe now im embarressed about.

In the space of 20mins play last night i was hit with x3 sets of quads eliminating me out of the the tournys i was in.
I felt like this and all the bad beats i have had as made me angry and very upset this is a build up over time.
And probally out of character for me i blew a fuse in many chat boxes.

I have this morning woke up feeling slightly sick to my stomach that me a grown man could actually behave that way.
I took a look at my hand history and yes i have taken some real bad hits but i have also won a couple although the beats outway the good ones.
But the big thing was how poor i have been playing with random hands probally because im upset that someone can go all in with j 8 off suit and hit a full house or even the quads i mentinoned.
Im not looking for any kind of reaction to this apology only to say that i now have cleared my mind and my i say it am remorseful for my behaviour and if in anyway i have offended anyone i am truly sorry.

And to be honest i feel a little better.

So once again sorry to all who witnessed my behaviour.

Paul.

Comments