You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Boxing Froch vs kessler

edited May 2013 in Betting Chat
ive had £20 on frock to win on points at 11/8 gonna have more on aswell hes 1/2 to win so value to win on points as kessler never been knocked out before

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Boxing Froch vs kessler:
    ive had £20 on frock to win on points at 11/8 gonna have more on aswell hes 1/2 to win so value to win on points as kessler never been knocked out before
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    its going to go the distance, id bet my left you no what on it, im going to go for a value bet on the draw at 18/1 although if its that close i think home advantage will win froch it, good price though for two fighters so evenly matched
  • edited May 2013
    2 warriors, what a fight, masssive respect to both men!!!
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Boxing Froch vs kessler:
    2 warriors, what a fight, masssive respect to both men!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    +1 

Watched it in town earlier and although i backed Froch to win i should have backed him to win on pts like IDCU. I told all my friends he would win on pts but bottled it slightly and took lesser odds for the win outright. Knew it would be a good fight after watching the last one and it proved so again. 1-1 now. Would love to see a rematch in a neutral country
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Boxing Froch vs kessler:
    In Response to Re: Boxing Froch vs kessler : +1  Watched it in town earlier and although i backed Froch to win i should have backed him to win on pts like IDCU. I told all my friends he would win on pts but bottled it slightly and took lesser odds for the win outright. Knew it would be a good fight after watching the last one and it proved so again. 1-1 now. Would love to see a rematch in a neutral country
    Posted by MP33
    dont think kessler will fancy a 3rd one after that fight, fights like them define carears but also end them, kessler willl take a final swansong fight agains a good but lesser fighter in denmark and go out on a high in my opinion. only fight left for froch now is ward but its a fght that he cant win for me!!!
  • edited May 2013
    backed the draw at 22/1 for value but also got a nice treble up
    16:17Treble(s)
    • Standard
    • Standard
    • Standard
    • Tony Bellew By Decision @ 5/4
    • Carl Froch By Decision @ 11/8
    • Bayern Munich @ 5/6
    • Won
    • Won
    • Won
    £20.00£195.94O/1900415/0001064/F

• edited May 2013
    fantastic fight and full credit to both men for putting up  a great show. andre ward tweeted eddie hearn after fight tellin him if he wants it then pick up the phone. sad reality is that Ward will school Froch like the last time, whether its in england or not. hes untouchable in that division
  • edited May 2013
    Where's the donk's separate brag thread for his win?
  • edited May 2013
    a great fight n i was right kessler never been knocked out hes a warrior

love to see froch vs ward next that be some fight