You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Soft Cash Games In Vegas

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

I'm heading out to Las Vegas this week and in addition to playing some tourneys, I'm hoping to hit the cash games on a night. Any one any idea where the softest cash games can be found on the strip? With the lowest blinds?

Any info anyone has at all with regards to tipping the dealers or any soft tourneys would also be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Soft Cash Games In Vegas:
    Hi all, I'm heading out to Las Vegas this week and in addition to playing some tourneys, I'm hoping to hit the cash games on a night. Any one any idea where the softest cash games can be found on the strip? With the lowest blinds? Any info anyone has at all with regards to tipping the dealers or any soft tourneys would also be appreciated. Cheers in advance.
    Posted by berlin
    hey buddy I was in vegas last june it was amazing I only played poker in ceasars,imperial palace and excalibur I think pretty much all the low stakes cash are pretty soft just need to pay attention at the table see who is drinking who`s on the coffee and been sitting there morning and night etc.

regards to tipping I was not 100% what`s best but I just tipped $1 every pot I won and when it was a huge pot I tipped $5.

one last thing there is a website called allvegaspoker.com has a lot information on hotels/room reviews/card rooms etc and also has trip reports will have lot helpful information.

but enjoy your time over there