You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

pedantic attitude by sky (freerolls)

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
 again people are asking how do i get an invite
 responding with
            if you have been invited you will have the passwod 

(IS DISRESPECTFUL)          

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to pedantic attitude by sky (freerolls):
     again people are asking how do i get an invite  responding with             if you have been invited you will have the passwod                (IS DISRESPECTFUL)          
    Posted by daphne56
    It's not disrespectful whatsoever.

How else would you give someone this information?
    'If they don't have the password, they are ineligible to play in the freeroll.'

You're probably, what... 57/58 years old? No wonder you disapprove of anyone giving you exactly what you want on a silver platter. This is the 21st century, where you're EXPECTED to challenge your own initial emotion reactions and see things from an objective PoV. You won't survive long on the internet if you're offended/outraged enough to create an entire thread in a public forum, just because someone politely told you, you can't enter the freeroll if you don't have the password.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

EDIT: Also google the word "Pedantic", because it doesn't mean what you think it means. #taken2skool
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: pedantic attitude by sky (freerolls):
    In Response to pedantic attitude by sky (freerolls) : It's not disrespectful whatsoever. How else would you give someone this information? 'If they don't have the password, they are ineligible to play in the freeroll.' You're probably, what... 57/58 years old? No wonder you disapprove of anyone giving you exactly what you want on a silver platter. This is the 21st century, where you're EXPECTED to challenge your own initial emotion reactions and see things from an objective PoV. You won't survive long on the internet if you're offended/outraged enough to create an entire thread in a public forum, just because someone politely told you, you can't enter the freeroll if you don't have the password. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN EDIT: Also google the word "Pedantic", because it doesn't mean what you think it means. #taken2skool
    Posted by Smitalos
    i did not ask the question i was pointing out other people have asked.they may want to change the way they play or change the type of game they play to get an invite if its for newbies just say that if you need a brown nose just say that just tell them
  • edited May 2013
    That was a tad over the top, smitalos.

I agree that saying "If you were invited, you would know" isn't disrespectful. Not sure I'd go along with the rest of your post, mate.
  • edited May 2013
    Closing the thread before it gets too personal.

OP - we can assure you it is not disrespectful at all, surprised and sorry you feel that way. They are invitational events, we have explained the detail of this elsewhere.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sky Poker
  • edited May 2013
    I dont think its disrespectful and its definately not pedantic.