You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Borinloner is boring

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat

Maybe change the title buddy, borinloner is relentless? lol

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In that, every single post you make is excellent.
    You need to mix it up a bit mate, throw in some real rubbish now and again.

Just read your wonderful, lengthy, helpful and encouraging post on the 'Top of the Posts' thread.
    You show great patience and continually offer tremendous advice. 
    As is usually the case, the original poster hasn't responded in any way. However, I'm sure there are many people on the site who are improving their game and outlooks due to the help and advice you and some of the others offer.
  • edited May 2013
    Borinloner is the most apt name in the world imo :)

• edited May 2013
    i try not to sound harsh but borin loner when i see you chat in the poker clinic and on the poker chat u give a good indepth analysis on the game  sounds like u know your stuff 

but u  only play 10 nl wtffffffff how come 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Borinloner is boring:
    i try not to sound harsh but borin loner when i see you chat in the poker clinic and on the poker chat u give a good indepth analysis on the game  sounds like u know your stuff  but u  only play 10 nl wtffffffff how come 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    He spent all his money trying to buy a friend.
  • edited May 2013
    Erm... thanks...?

I don't actually play NL10 very often. I don't play that often at all in fact and I don't pay much attention to BRM. I just dabble with whatever I fancy. I also really like to see players' cards which is why I try not to dabble at NL100+. lol
  • edited May 2013
    lol don 

ok fair enuff why not put the effort and timein the game and u can spin ya money up in no time :)
  • edited May 2013
    I don't have the same confidence that I could spin my money up.

Any time I play high volume I stop being a recreational player and start putting pressure on myself to actually win. Then it becomes less fun. If there were lots of other things I enjoy then I could play poker for the money to fund those interests, if I were good enough. As it is, there aren't many other things to enjoy so I don't want to stop enjoying poker.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Borinloner is boring:
    I don't have the same confidence that I could spin my money up. Any time I play high volume I stop being a recreational player and start putting pressure on myself to actually win. Then it becomes less fun. If there were lots of other things I enjoy then I could play poker for the money to fund those interests, if I were good enough. As it is, there aren't many other things to enjoy so I don't want to stop enjoying poker.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Yay! Long may it last.

If only everyone thought that way.