You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Surely this isn't allowed??

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
It's very bad form, but unless anything is mentioned in chatbox it's difficult to prove it as collusion.

Comments

• edited May 2013

I understand this is very bad etiquette, to be chip leader and make such a crazy fold to keep one of your mates in. But is there any rule against it in terms of collusion?? I'm pretty sure you couldnt get away with it live but is there a rule against it?? as you can imagine im very bitter as he came back and him and Karlluke took the first 2 positions and satellited into the tournament. Are you allowed to actively work together as long as nothing is mentioned in the chatbox?? or is it just a grey area within online poker.....
    and History #657374171 (18:48 27/05/2013)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancejordz16Small blind 500.00500.008217.50....Big blind 1000.001500.0022350.00 Your hole cards23   ....All-in 1190.002690.000.00petebrynFold    jordz16Fold    ...Fold    .......Muck    .....Win 2500.00 2500.00....Return 190.000.002690.00
  • edited May 2013
    karlluke is a sky reg her name is tina whe would never do this delibrately musta been away or missclicked 
  • edited May 2013
    Its also bad form to leave the players names in aswell unless you know for certain they were helping each other.

I know it looks bad but sometimes players just have their action set on check/fold without looking at stack sizes and this could just be one of those times imo.
  • edited May 2013
    ^^^ As above ^^^ really should remove the names
  • edited May 2013
    easy to do this when multitabling and you have fold checked. Not conclusive that its collusion though it might look like it.
  • edited May 2013
    they let the time run half way down so that was not the case, they also made a few other 1 big blind folds against them if it was a one off i would have given them the benefit, but i guess if your allowed to do that then nothing can be done
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Surely this isn't allowed??:
    they let the time run half way down so that was not the case, they also made a few other 1 big blind folds against them if it was a one off i would have given them the benefit, but i guess if your allowed to do that then nothing can be done
    Posted by jordz16
    Just report it to customer care for collusion then and say the same thing.
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah i have done, i'm not expecting anything to be done, I have seen people get pulled up for it when playing live and didnt know whether the same sort of rules stood online. thanks everyone for your input.