You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Everton-Spurs / TKO - the similarities

Goodison Park sunday 6th December, Tikay takes his team to Orfordville. It looks on paper, a one-sided contest Tikay with a wealth of talent and a squad of 700 to chose from, whilst poor Moyes Orford is struggling to get 11 fit players on the tables.

Its a fiery encounter, with tackles elbows and abuse going in from both sides, though mainly its the visitors and their dirty tactics that seem to prevail. The Tikayers find themselves lucky to be at full strength with the feisty left-back LML fortunate to stay at the tables, maybe a chat-ban can be arranged by the disciplinary committee?

After the frantic opening, the tikayers take an early lead with a well-taken goal by doreen. The soon find themselves 2-0 up due to some poor officialdom and the orford defence ask themselves where are the markers??

The visiting Tikay fans suddenly find their voice and songs are heard for the first time. But the Orford support are resilient and fully get behind their team and manager.

Orford makes a brilliant substitution, taking off the lazy Jo Hartigan and replacing him with phil12uk up front.

boooooooom its 2-1 as phil fires in a great comeback goal...........boooooom 2-2 as the captain himself fires in the equaliser.

The orford fans are in raptures, the tikayers fall back to sleep.

The visiting captain pops some cash into the refs pocket..............what? a penalty to tikayers??

The brilliant OnlyOneTimHowardCT saves the day and its 2-2.

Who knows wat happens next????

Comments

• edited December 2009

We wont miss the penalty Jaeger.

Come on Team Tikay

• edited December 2009
    isent there a rule aganst zimmer frames on the pitch???
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Everton-Spurs / TKO - the similarities:
    Goodison Park sunday 6th December, Tikay takes his team to Orfordville. It looks on paper, a one-sided contest Tikay with a wealth of talent and a squad of 700 to chose from, whilst poor Moyes Orford is struggling to get 11 fit players on the tables. Its a fiery encounter, with tackles elbows and abuse going in from both sides, though mainly its the visitors and their dirty tactics that seem to prevail. The Tikayers find themselves lucky to be at full strength with the feisty left-back LML fortunate to stay at the tables, maybe a chat-ban can be arranged by the disciplinary committee? After the frantic opening, the tikayers take an early lead with a well-taken goal by doreen. The soon find themselves 2-0 up due to some poor officialdom and the orford defence ask themselves where are the markers?? The visiting Tikay fans suddenly find their voice and songs are heard for the first time. But the Orford support are resilient and fully get behind their team and manager. Orford makes a brilliant substitution, taking off the lazy Jo Hartigan and replacing him with phil12uk up front. boooooooom its 2-1 as phil fires in a great comeback goal...........boooooom 2-2 as the captain himself fires in the equaliser. The orford fans are in raptures, the tikayers fall back to sleep. The visiting captain pops some cash into the refs pocket..............what? a penalty to tikayers?? The brilliant OnlyOneTimHowardCT saves the day and its 2-2. Who knows wat happens next????
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Nice post Jaeger....

You was lucky innit

All over you we was!

• edited December 2009
     Orford makes a brilliant substitution, taking off the lazy Jo Hartigan and replacing him with phil12uk up front. boooooooom its 2-1 as phil fires in a great comeback goal...........boooooom 2-2 as the captain himself fires in the equaliser.
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

It was all foreseen in the stars!!!!

anyone want saturday lottery numbers??
  • edited December 2009
    Brilliant forcasting Jaeger.

Still can't beleive the final result, I fear we have infiltration of Team Tikay by Orfordites masquarading under the TK banner.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Everton-Spurs / TKO - the similarities:
    Brilliant forcasting Jaeger. Still can't beleive the final result, I fear we have infiltration of Team Tikay by Orfordites masquarading under the TK banner.
    Posted by vaigret

thank you father, however did you notice my forecast for who will score the equaliser next week???
  • edited December 2009
    Now you are dreamiong Jaegerbomb, I'll give you 2000-1 and thats stingy
  • edited December 2009
    I have only just seen the date of ur first post in this thread jaeg m8!  That is soooooo freaky!  Posted last Monday before my win on the Tuesday.  You are now our official team's Mystic Meg lol
  • edited December 2009
    lol thanks Chief Rabble-Rouser and Team Mystic :):):):)

i have every faith in our leader to score the 2nd goal, tourny is made for him