You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All I want for Christmas...

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Is Tikay ! x

But I would love to play a tournament on here which was especially for us girls, anyone else with me on this?

Would love to hear what people think.

Alana x

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to All I want for Christmas...:
    Is Tikay ! x But I would love to play a tournament on here which was especially for us girls, anyone else with me on this? Would love to hear what people think. Alana x
    Posted by Eliniki22

Sounds like a good idea to me =] bring it on :P
  • edited December 2009
    im sure sky rich can set one up, as there would be no way to tell if the entrents were female if it was just public.

btw bit OT but some guy in vegas was allowed to enter a womens only event on the basis that if they didn't he would sue for discrimination.  think he ran deep or maybe even won it.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas...:
    im sure sky rich can set one up, as there would be no way to tell if the entrents were female if it was just public. btw bit OT but some guy in vegas was allowed to enter a womens only event on the basis that if they didn't he would sue for discrimination.  think he ran deep or maybe even won it.
    Posted by scotty77
    Ha Ha i rember reading about that one scotty !! And i think he won it. I don't care if they put on a female only contest (the WSOP etc do this for promotional purposes etc) but i can just imagine the outcry if a fella had posted on here saying he wanted a tourny women were banned from !

AS poker is not a physical game (certainly not online) i fail to see the diff between men and women or why 1 or the other should be excluded - Either your good or your not ! .........................I'm not lol
  • edited December 2009
    id love to see a tourny on here for girls only - strip poker lol with web cams if possible
  • edited December 2009
    id love to see a tourny on here for girls only - strip poker lol with web cams if possible
    Posted by loonytoons
    wat a great idea.....come on rich get ur finger out (oooppss u no at i mean)
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    I want to be tournament referee for this lol!!!!
  • edited December 2009

Hmmm censorship is strict on b00bs, can't even write the word let alone show them lol!

• edited December 2009
    Hmmm censorship is strict on b00bs, can't even write the word let alone show them lol!
    Posted by ness4
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO ....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : I want to be tournament referee for this lol!!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    and im more than happy to be the dealer
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to All I want for Christmas...:
    Is Tikay ! x But I would love to play a tournament on here which was especially for us girls, anyone else with me on this? Would love to hear what people think. Alana x
    Posted by Eliniki22
    Hey Alana,

To be honest It makes no difference to me whether I'm playing with women or men, but I do know I'd be MOST upset if any one of the other tourneys was declared Men only.

I also wouldn't want to give the boys any reason to think that there's any particular difference between playing with women and playing with men ;)

Mind you.. At least there would be sensible and constructive conversation in the chatbox for a change...

x
  • edited December 2009
    what talking about handbags and shoes???
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to All I want for Christmas... : Hey Alana, To be honest It makes no difference to me whether I'm playing with women or men, but I do know I'd be MOST upset if any one of the other tourneys was declared Men only. I also wouldn't want to give the boys any reason to think that there's any particular difference between playing with women and playing with men ;) Mind you.. At least there would be sensible and constructive conversation in the chatbox for a change... x
    Posted by LML
    Happy swinging both ways ey =]=]
    Lol what happened tonight anyways, you were supposed to make FT hehe, I saw the last few mins you were in for.... Always next time I guess!

Yeah I guess I would be like what the heck if their were men only tournies.... Hmm rather save the handbags and shoes convo for work as i'm surrounded by it lol
  • edited December 2009
    I just think it would be really interesting to see how we would play in a girls only situation, would we be more aggressive? Also it gives us a chance to meet other girls who play on here and have a bit of a natter! I'm not setting out to deliberately exclude the blokes but to be honest I really don't think they would lose any sleep over it. Maybe one way to deal with that situation would be a girls only tournament and a mens only tournament running parralel to each other the same night that way we can check up on how the boys are doing a vice versa! Maybe the winning lady and winning man could go heads up? That would definitely create atmosphere and I'd definitely be watching that one!

Discuss!

xxx
  • edited December 2009
    I just think it would be really interesting to see how we would play in a girls only situation, would we be more aggressive? Also it gives us a chance to meet other girls who play on here and have a bit of a natter! I'm not setting out to deliberately exclude the blokes but to be honest I really don't think they would lose any sleep over it. Maybe one way to deal with that situation would be a girls only tournament and a mens only tournament running parralel to each other the same night that way we can check up on how the boys are doing a vice versa! Maybe the winning lady and winning man could go heads up? That would definitely create atmosphere and I'd definitely be watching that one! Discuss! xxx
    Posted by Eliniki22

OK Now THAT would be an AWESOME idea!! Loving the GirlsVsBoys scenario.. Don't know how we'd work out who was who for sure.. GVB rather than TKO?

Maybe a final table of top three from each?

Ooooh! 

Good thinkig Ms Alana!
    And nice to meet you..Officially ;)

x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : OK Now THAT would be ab AWESOME idea!! Loving the GirsVsBoys scenario.. Don't know how we'd work out who was who for sure.. GVB rather than TKO? Maybe a final table of top three from each? Ooooh!  Good thinkig Ms Alana! And nice to meet you..Officially ;) x
    Posted by LML
    please sort the mouth out on the avatar lol - its massive !!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : please sort the mouth out on the avatar lol - its massive !!
    Posted by loonytoons
    There is a mouth, can't say I'd noticed the mouth was massive as well!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to All I want for Christmas... : Mind you.. At least there would be sensible and constructive conversation in the chatbox for a change... x
    Posted by LML
    Is this after you are knocked out?

:-D
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    yes! i'd love to see the ladys flopping them out, i'm always up for some girl/girl action!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : Is this after you are knocked out? :-D
    Posted by Machka

Pfft!
  • edited December 2009
    By the way Lisa, I really like your cartoon avatar. It is really you.
  • edited December 2009
    By the way Lisa, I really like your cartoon avatar. It is really you.
    Posted by apollo_11

THANK YOU.... er.. I think ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : OK Now THAT would be an AWESOME idea!! Loving the GirlsVsBoys scenario.. Don't know how we'd work out who was who for sure.. GVB rather than TKO? Maybe a final table of top three from each? Ooooh!  Good thinkig Ms Alana! And nice to meet you..Officially ;) x
    Posted by LML
    Good idea Alana! not just good looks.......

RESULT lol x
  • edited December 2009
    I really like the top 3 from each competition on the final table idea, I think that would be better than just heads up, would be really interesting to see who would be the last man or woman standing!!! Nice to meet you too, I apologise for replying to these posts late, I have worked all weekend so it can be quite difficult to get onto the laptop! Especially when a certain person tends to hog it all the time!!!! x

In Response to Re: All I want for Christmas... : OK Now THAT would be an AWESOME idea!! Loving the GirlsVsBoys scenario.. Don't know how we'd work out who was who for sure.. GVB rather than TKO? Maybe a final table of top three from each? Ooooh!  Good thinkig Ms Alana! And nice to meet you..Officially ;) x
    Posted by LML
  • edited December 2009
    Is a 3-2 Victory for Team Orford in TKO and Leg 2 of SPT Newcastle to be brought forward!!!

And also another final table at an SPT event!!!
  • edited December 2009
    yes,i would love to play in a tourney that was meant for you girls ;)