You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLO8 Shameless fun last night

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all,
Bit bored last night with the TV early evening , so decided to enter a £1 PLO8 mtt , as i've dabbled with this format over the last couple of weeks.
Haven't read up on it or anything like that, just played by instinct and what i've learnt at the tables recently.

Got crushed early on in the mtt and was down to less than 500 chips but managed to scrape my way back up to chip leader at one point.

Got down to last 3 then noticed the time was fast approaching 10pm and i just couldn't miss the last ever episode of Shameless , so donked my chips off and finished 3rd for £4ish.

Was great fun playing though and will be playing , learning , more in the future (just need to check my timings better).

If you ever want a change from the norm try PLO8 !!

Cheers
Mick

Comments

• edited May 2013

Ha, well done Mick!

I'm having a quite night indoors tonight, as I had a late Show last night & a very busy day today, but I shall be playing a few £2.25 PLO8 DYM's tonight so I might see you on the Tables. They are tremendous fun, & very low-variance. Highly recommended.