You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
HI IM NEW TO SKY POKER AND ONLY RECENTLY JOINED I GOT MY £10 TOKEN BUT WONDERED IF YOU GOT 500 POKER POINTS TOO IF SO HOW DO I GET THEM TOPLAY THE FREEROLLS THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comments

• edited May 2013
    yeah think there automatic, have a look in the lobby for free rolls and you will be eligable to register with your points. gl
  • edited May 2013
    IIn Response to Re: poker points:
    yeah think there automatic, have a look in the lobby for free rolls and you will be eligable to register with your points. gl
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I DIDNT GET THEM AS HAD TO REGISTER OVER PHONE SO WONDERED IF U HAD TO TYPE ANYTHING IN ON THE PROMOTIONS PAGE ONMY ACCOUNT
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    IIn Response to Re: poker points : I DIDNT GET THEM AS HAD TO REGISTER OVER PHONE SO WONDERED IF U HAD TO TYPE ANYTHING IN ON THE PROMOTIONS PAGE ONMY ACCOUNT
    Posted by boxingbabe
    Contact Customer Care via "Online Chat" - they will sort it for you.

Sometimes it's an oversight, like my mums, but they sorted it for her.

Best of Luck
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    In Response to Re: poker points : Contact Customer Care via "Online Chat" - they will sort it for you. Sometimes it's an oversight, like my mums, but they sorted it for her. Best of Luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ok thanks guys for the help