You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is Sky Poker not fixed

edited January 2010 in Area 51

How comes i never get a bad beat, i feel like im missing out.....

I wanna start a thread "sky's fixed"

Hope this helps

Comments

• edited December 2009
    The reason you never get a bad beat is because you always go in behind

Hope this helps
  • edited December 2009
    Thank you for this info,i will avoid you all i can at the tables.

this has helped
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Why is Sky Poker not fixed:
    The reason you never get a bad beat is because you always go in behind Hope this helps
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Flash, thank you for that informative piece of information,

It did indeed help lol
  • edited December 2009
    i do on two bountys i had A 10 the flop came with a 10 been the highest card someone raised so i thought all in both times the opponant had 10 Q and riverd a Q, thats twice on two diff torneys i am very unlucky but i think it stinks lol i want to win
  • edited December 2009
    i do on two bountys i had A 10 the flop came with a 10 been the highest card someone raised so i thought all in both times the opponant had 10 Q and riverd a Q, thats twice on two diff torneys i am very unlucky but i think it stinks lol i want to win
    Posted by 1arnace
    Dude i got runner runner'ed in 3 tournies in a row last night. ( To eliminate me, i went in ahead and even hit the flop, to take me more ahead.)

Yours is nothing! :P
  • edited December 2009
    that was jst today

i floped a full house i had 88 flop came 3 8 3 i went all in and got called by 8 J turn and river J J i couldnt believe it but thats poker
  • edited December 2009
    Its because your a fish that never has a hand and always draws ;)

hope this helps
  • edited December 2009
    My god what have i started,it was just a bit of silly humour............
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Why is Sky Poker not fixed:
    How comes i never get a bad beat, i feel like im missing out..... I wanna start a thread "sky's fixed" Hope this helps
    Posted by EDKENT123
    TRY SLAGGING SKY POKER OFF IN THE CHAT BOX ,OR MAKE A NUISANCE OF URSELF IN THE FORUM ......TRUST ME ,THEY WILL TURN THE KNOBS UP TO MAX POWER ON U ,AND U CAN KISS GOODBYE 2 MAKING ANY SORT OF PROFIT ON HER,BAD BEATS R UNREAL ............I GET MY CHIPS IN AHEAD 90% OF THE TIME ,ONLY FOR SICK OUTDRAWS ,BAD BEATS ,SUCKOUTS, U NAME IT U GET IT..........THAT CLOSE TO PACKING THIS SITE IN FOR GOOD...........
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Why is Sky Poker not fixed : TRY SLAGGING SKY POKER OFF IN THE CHAT BOX ,OR MAKE A NUISANCE OF URSELF IN THE FORUM ......TRUST ME ,THEY WILL TURN THE KNOBS UP TO MAX POWER ON U ,AND U CAN KISS GOODBYE 2 MAKING ANY SORT OF PROFIT ON HER,BAD BEATS R UNREAL ............I GET MY CHIPS IN AHEAD 90% OF THE TIME ,ONLY FOR SICK OUTDRAWS ,BAD BEATS ,SUCKOUTS, U NAME IT U GET IT..........THAT CLOSE TO PACKING THIS SITE IN FOR GOOD...........
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Now now people it was just a bit of stupid humour, calm down dear
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Why is Sky Poker not fixed : TRY SLAGGING SKY POKER OFF IN THE CHAT BOX ,OR MAKE A NUISANCE OF URSELF IN THE FORUM ......TRUST ME ,THEY WILL TURN THE KNOBS UP TO MAX POWER ON U ,AND U CAN KISS GOODBYE 2 MAKING ANY SORT OF PROFIT ON HER,BAD BEATS R UNREAL ............I GET MY CHIPS IN AHEAD 90% OF THE TIME ,ONLY FOR SICK OUTDRAWS ,BAD BEATS ,SUCKOUTS, U NAME IT U GET IT..........THAT CLOSE TO PACKING THIS SITE IN FOR GOOD...........
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
     TBF I think thats only because your capslock is stuck on
  • edited December 2009
    i must admit badbeats are part of the game  yes does hurt when u get your money in 99%  winning the hand to  get done on thew river is hard to take
  • edited December 2009
    by the the way  hogg i never  fish
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry guys, i've just got knocked out of the third comp tonight in the same circumstances, this was after a week of nothing but RIVER bad beats and sky looking at your shorter stack and deciding you must go out. There's some four eyed geek sat there at sky dominating which cards come out to destroy good solid, maybe sometimes slow poker - they don't like slow poker, it's not got for the TV!!

I also watched several others go out in the same way this week - it seems to be getting a little more regular. Get your cards in ahead - A JOKE

I can't draw any other conclusion that sky is rigged, not bad beats (yes they happen, as a DTD live player i know this) but not in the way they always seem to come out on sky

So to you all, it's night night from me, wish you all luck - my account will be closed except for putting all my freebies into the freeroll!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry guys, i've just got knocked out of the third comp tonight in the same circumstances, this was after a week of nothing but RIVER bad beats and sky looking at your shorter stack and deciding you must go out. There's some four eyed geek sat there at sky dominating which cards come out to destroy good solid, maybe sometimes slow poker - they don't like slow poker, it's not got for the TV!! I also watched several others go out in the same way this week - it seems to be getting a little more regular. Get your cards in ahead - A JOKE I can't draw any other conclusion that sky is rigged, not bad beats (yes they happen, as a DTD live player i know this) but not in the way they always seem to come out on sky So to you all, it's night night from me, wish you all luck - my account will be closed except for putting all my freebies into the freeroll!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Mould
     LOL!!

Hope this helps
  • edited December 2009
    the underdog always wins on here if they only need 1 card to win gauranteed they will hit it every time getting to be an absolute joke of a site
  • edited December 2009
    the underdog always wins on here if they only need 1 card to win gauranteed they will hit it every time getting to be an absolute joke of a site
    Posted by brandygirl
    lmao

dont think i can help but

lmao

ps i still hope this helps
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    I have found that in a race between AK and JJ I lose about half of the time.

I also find in this thread I laugh at all of the posts.

Some people need but dont deserve help.

And who can tell me when flashflush became funny :-)

• edited December 2009
    I have found that in a race between AK and JJ I lose about half of the time. I also find in this thread I laugh at all of the posts. Some people need but dont deserve help. And who can tell me when flashflush became funny :-)
    Posted by Rattious
    "When did flashflush become funny?"

At some point in the future

Hope this helps
  • edited January 2010
    I have found that in a race between AK and JJ I lose about half of the time. I also find in this thread I laugh at all of the posts. Some people need but dont deserve help. And who can tell me when flashflush became funny :-)
    Posted by Rattious
    only in his own head
  • edited January 2010
    I played Q Q all in twice yesterday against A J and A K and the Q's won both times.
    No problem for me and I was the short stack both times.
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    Try playing blackjack on skyvegas.... now THAT has got to be fixed

blackjack has long since been my bankroll leak, not poker.

I tried to exclude myself on here from just skyvegas but alas we cant.

Anyway last night i blew my £85 bankroll on a few hands then STUPIDLY as i was tired, thought it would be a brilliant idea to deposit £100 into my account and slam it all on one hand of blackjack.

I got a 19 happy days..... but then the dealer gets 5 cards to make 20.... that aint fixed at all :)

Needless to say my deposit limits were IMMEDIATLY cut down.

Lesson learned.. dont play blackjack, but poker isnt fixed =]
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by brandygirl
    Sometimes I'm the underdog and I hit, sometimes my OP is the underdog and he hits, sometimes i don't hit and sometimes he doesn't hit. That's how it works. Its random and its called variance.
  • edited January 2010
    My god what have i started,it was just a bit of silly humour............
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Trouble is there are lots of people on this forum who REALLY think it is fixed and you are just encouraging them to post their conspiracy theories. I thought it was funny, by the way.
  • edited January 2010
    Try playing blackjack on skyvegas.... now THAT has got to be fixed blackjack has long since been my bankroll leak, not poker. I tried to exclude myself on here from just skyvegas but alas we cant. Anyway last night i blew my £85 bankroll on a few hands then STUPIDLY as i was tired, thought it would be a brilliant idea to deposit £100 into my account and slam it all on one hand of blackjack. I got a 19 happy days..... but then the dealer gets 5 cards to make 20.... that aint fixed at all :) Needless to say my deposit limits were IMMEDIATLY cut down. Lesson learned.. dont play blackjack, but poker isnt fixed =]
    Posted by EEN
    EEN, didn't you tell us you were a student? I hope this isn't the poor taxpayers' money that you are blowing on Blackjack!
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is Sky Poker not fixed : EEN, didn't you tell us you were a student? I hope this isn't the poor taxpayers' money that you are blowing on Blackjack!
    Posted by Seagull158
    Lol noo its the money i earned myself, the poker bankroll i made for myself from £20

The extra £100 i wasted was from last months wages left over.. although i could have done with saving it, i will need some food eventually!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is Sky Poker not fixed : Lol noo its the money i earned myself, the poker bankroll i made for myself from £20 The extra £100 i wasted was from last months wages left over.. although i could have done with saving it, i will need some food eventually!
    Posted by EEN
    Just Cold Beans, Pizza and Kebabs for students isn't it???? lol
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is Sky Poker not fixed : Just Cold Beans, Pizza and Kebabs for students isn't it???? lol
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Yup, and thats why God invented toilet brushes :P
  • edited January 2010
    dont think sky is a fix ive had good and bad beats , it just seems that people go all in to easily and play out of context to the blind structure, if you play or watch live poker you will see crazy beats all the time????