You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Music when playing poker?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Music when playing poker?:
    while were on the subject of music i have a question, not really into hip hop music but i love gangster rap films and after watching notorious big about the rapper biggie smalls which featured tupac i done a bit of research on them and the rumour has it tupac is is still alive and faked his own death and is out living in cuba and is gonna return in 2014, i no its sounds a bit far fetched but some of the interviews from his mother and his former bodyguard suge knight basically confirm this story is true and if you listen to alot of his music released after the alleged death there about faking deaths etc. possible or not?????
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Haha this actually made me laugh out loud took me back to 5th year in school when all those conspiracy theories were going about. He'd be close to fifty now if came back now anyway.

Ps the docu-film about his life "resurrection" is worth a watch if you haven't seen it
  • edited June 2013
    I don't listen to music while playing but I reckon I'd mix it up depending how I was playing.

Standard playing would be stuff like stone roses, oasis, stereophonics, Biffy clyro, Ian brown

Playing a bit passively would want something upbeat to get the blood pumping like guns and roses, ac dc etc

Playing a bit wild or getting wound up and tilty something chilled like bob marley, van morrison (im from northern ireland I can't help it lol)
  • edited June 2013
    Stranglers
    Steve Harley
    Stranglers
    Pistols
    Stranglers
    Kinks
    Stranglers

You get the picture lol
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Music when playing poker? : Haha this actually made me laugh out loud took me back to 5th year in school when all those conspiracy theories were going about. He'd be close to fifty now if came back now anyway. Ps the docu-film about his life "resurrection" is worth a watch if you haven't seen it
    Posted by jdsallstar
    il take a look, so do you think its possible though, ive watched a ton of stuff on it, suge knight his former body guard says he faked his death, he says when he was shot he was fine and talked all the way to the hospitaland was never in any danger of dying. eminem has a song and part of the lyrics say "hip hop and aint been the same since 2pac moved to cuba", he was creamted the day after he died which is illegal without an autopsy and the guy who cremated him allegedly got paid 3 mil in cash from suge knight and he has never been seen to this day!! i love a good mystery even if it is a bit hard to believe, the evidence is there!! haha
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Music when playing poker? : il take a look, so do you think its possible though, ive watched a ton of stuff on it, suge knight his former body guard says he faked his death, he says when he was shot he was fine and talked all the way to the hospitaland was never in any danger of dying. eminem has a song and part of the lyrics say "hip hop and aint been the same since 2pac moved to cuba", he was creamted the day after he died which is illegal without an autopsy and the guy who cremated him allegedly got paid 3 mil in cash from suge knight and he has never been seen to this day!! i love a good mystery even if it is a bit hard to believe, the evidence is there!! haha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    There are loads of different theories about the death of Tupac. This is a good documentary about who killed Tupac and Biggie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02bE_GzbJo. Some big accusations from people very close to the investigation. Def worth a watch if your into that sort of stuff.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Music when playing poker? : il take a look, so do you think its possible though, ive watched a ton of stuff on it, suge knight his former body guard says he faked his death, he says when he was shot he was fine and talked all the way to the hospitaland was never in any danger of dying. eminem has a song and part of the lyrics say "hip hop and aint been the same since 2pac moved to cuba", he was creamted the day after he died which is illegal without an autopsy and the guy who cremated him allegedly got paid 3 mil in cash from suge knight and he has never been seen to this day!! i love a good mystery even if it is a bit hard to believe, the evidence is there!! haha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    No chance its true imo.

suge knight made a fortune through sales of tupac cds and merchandise which would have increased on the back of his death and conspiracy theories. I think him concocting/encouraging the story to get more sales commission is probably the reason for it all.

tupac also knowing he was likely to get gunned down at some point due to being in the middle of rival gangs maybe planned for the conspiracy himself to create a legacy?! maybe why he started using makaveli (some famous guy who believed in faking is death or something). record loads of unheard tracks so they can release them long after he's gone and write a few lyrics in songs he releases before he dies and hey presto he's still alive lol

you should definitely watch his dvd though, I know plenty of people who didn't know anything about him really liked it. its made by his mum and suge knight I think with tupacs voice narrating it- more proof he's alive?! haha

have to dig out his greatest hits cd now just to relive my teens lol
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Music when playing poker? : No chance its true imo. suge knight made a fortune through sales of tupac cds and merchandise which would have increased on the back of his death and conspiracy theories. I think him concocting/encouraging the story to get more sales commission is probably the reason for it all. tupac also knowing he was likely to get gunned down at some point due to being in the middle of rival gangs maybe planned for the conspiracy himself to create a legacy?! maybe why he started using makaveli (some famous guy who believed in faking is death or something). record loads of unheard tracks so they can release them long after he's gone and write a few lyrics in songs he releases before he dies and hey presto he's still alive lol you should definitely watch his dvd though, I know plenty of people who didn't know anything about him really liked it. its made by his mum and suge knight I think with tupacs voice narrating it- more proof he's alive?! haha have to dig out his greatest hits cd now just to relive my teens lol
    Posted by jdsallstar
    2014 - hes coming