You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My play CraigSG1

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi All,

OK, im going to see how nice you all are (or arn't) and ask if any of you have notes on me? 

Im not after specifics (ok, I am but dont expect them) I just want to know what my weaknesses are and wether I'm percieved as decent or not and what my flaws are.

I am a winning player, I know that. I do have my tilt moments which I am addressing through The Mental Game Of Poker book, where I play bonkers and call when I know I am behind and just get too aggro. Lately I've been really putting some hours in away from the tables and with stricter BR management thanks to GaryQQQ thread my BR has quadrupled in the last 3 months. 

Im happy with the way things are going but as everyone wants to do, I want to improve continually. So any help would be greatly appreciated. If you dont know me or my play then any tips to improve my game would be appreciated like books/threads/sites?

Im specifically an MTT player but i have gone back to cash games as well which im greatly improving at so either disipline would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I have no notes and limited experience against you (prob 1-2 hrs on 4nl)......but I could tell you weren't one of the mugs on there.

All I have I'm afraid
  • edited June 2013
    You're actually asking your opponents to reveal their notes on you?

#FACEPALM

ferjofphepf4rfpo2fjg24fop24jpfjerpofjp4fj[4pfneropjfoerpfneor2fnpofnopjfco[2nfjo[ernfo42rnfoner

PALM -----> FACE
  • edited June 2013
    Well, whats the harm in asking Percival09? :) Im up for a challange and if someone wants to know mine ill tell. It adds levels and thought and its no bad thing to be tested.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: My play CraigSG1:
    I have no notes and limited experience against you (prob 1-2 hrs on 4nl)......but I could tell you weren't one of the mugs on there. All I have I'm afraid
    Posted by waller02
    Thanks. Although my GF would disagree on the mug point!