You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bye bye sky poker its been an experience

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Few months back i decided to have a break from the forums and i stuck to my word and had 3 months break 

Since i have joined sky poker i have had good times and bad times yes some bad times i am to lame i brag to much im argumentitive and i speak whats on my mind can get me in trouble its a good site 

But after tonights antics i just seen what some people are really like and its best i come of the site and take my custom elsewhere take care u all and run good :) 

Comments

• edited June 2013

Why, what's happened now?
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Bye bye sky poker its been an experience:
    Few months back i decided to have a break from the forums and i stuck to my word and had 3 months break  Since i have joined sky poker i have had good times and bad times yes some bad times i am to lame i brag to much im argumentitive and i speak whats on my mind can get me in trouble its a good site  But after tonights antics i just seen what some people are really like and its best i come of the site and take my custom elsewhere take care u all and run good :) 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

awrite buddy what happened tonight don`t let anyone p*** you off to leave a site where you have madea lot of friends.

excuse my french lol.

• edited June 2013
    Bye Bye IDCU, good luck where you end up!
  • edited June 2013
    IDCU, just take the night off, chill out and come back to it with a fresh mind tomorrow mate.  Whatever you do, take care.
  • edited June 2013
    hey IDCU, NO ONE IS DAFTER THAN ME, AND EVEN I HAVE TAKEN SOME STICK ON THIS FORUM FOR IT, I AM ON A BREAK AT THE MOMENT,PLEASE STAY I LOVE YOUR POSTS, SO PLEASE STAY,AND DO NOT GO LUV PAIGE55 XXX
  • edited June 2013
    /Eastenders drums

• edited June 2013
    This is becoming a regular thing with you m8. Grow a pair and come back tomorrow.

Not sure what has gone down this time, but you know that you're well liked here so don't go making any rash decisions like self excluding.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Bye bye sky poker its been an experience:
    Few months back i decided to have a break from the forums and i stuck to my word and had 3 months break  Since i have joined sky poker i have had good times and bad times yes some bad times i am to lame i brag to much im argumentitive and i speak whats on my mind can get me in trouble its a good site  But after tonights antics i just seen what some people are really like and its best i come of the site and take my custom elsewhere take care u all and run good :) 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    another PM sent Steve ,, READ NOW.
    Regards Alan.
  • edited June 2013
    You've said Bye Bye more times than the Bay City Rollers!!!!!
    IDCU Get a Grip!!!!!
    You love the site!!!!!
    Head to Birmingham next week and reconsider!!!!!
    You have lots of friends you'll miss!!!!!
  • edited June 2013
    :() drama

omg wat happened  ?

• edited June 2013

just go,

dont turn around now
    youre not welcome anymore...

• edited June 2013
    -IDCU returning within 1 week 6/4
    -IDCU returning within 1 month EVS
    -IDCU returning within 6 months 1/9
  • edited June 2013
    It wouldn't be Sky Poker without an "I'm leaving" thread.

I'll take a fiver on 'within a week', Percival. :)

Not really. I'm poor.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Bye bye sky poker its been an experience:
    -IDCU returning within 1 week 6/4 -IDCU returning within 1 month EVS -IDCU returning within 6 months 1/9
    Posted by percival09
    i'd like to back all 3 pls
  • edited June 2013
    Ahh it's all got a bit musical now

The show must go on
  • edited June 2013
    can has some attention pls
  • edited June 2013
    -IDCU returning within 1 week 6/4 -IDCU returning within 1 month EVS -IDCU returning within 6 months 1/9
    Posted by percival09
    I'll take the '1 week @ 6/4' for your entire bankroll. I'll have the $200 ready just in case Smit gets unlucky. Also, you're a huge fish for saying 6/4 and not 3/2. Poor form bro, I dissapoint.

Okay, but seriously, what is it with people on here constantly acting on impulse? :/ Surely by now people should begin to realise that acting on pure emotion is a really bad thing, and that now probably isn't the best time for you to be making decisions like this, especially not on a public forum. Take a breather  dude, and revisit the situation tomorrow. If you don't think the post or action can wait until the morning, that's the EXACT time when you should!

Try losing 1k worth of flips grinding 100nl all day, then come back to me about how a few trolls gave you the frowny face.
    As my man Antonius says from HSP5, "What a drahmah".
  • edited June 2013
    Another roll on within the week plz
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Bye bye sky poker its been an experience : I'll take the '1 week @ 6/4' for your entire bankroll. I'll have the $200 ready just in case Smit gets unlucky. Also, you're a huge fish for saying 6/4 and not 3/2. Poor form bro, I dissapoint. Okay, but seriously, what is it with people on here constantly acting on impulse? :/ Surely by now people should begin to realise that acting on pure emotion is a really bad thing, and that now probably isn't the best time for you to be making decisions like this, especially not on a public forum. Take a breather  dude, and revisit the situation tomorrow. If you don't think the post or action can wait until the morning, that's the EXACT time when you should! Try losing 1k worth of flips grinding 100nl all day, then come back to me about how a few trolls gave you the frowny face. As my man Antonius says from HSP5, "What a drahmah".
    Posted by Smitalos
    $200? Has he binked something?
  • edited June 2013
    This is ridiculous Steve, poker is your only source of income and clearly sky is one of the softer sites. You got stick yesterday because you ended up in a freeroll and wouldnt share the password. Perhaps you misinterpreted some of the things which where said as being vindictive but I think a lot of peeps on sky like a bit of banter so try not to bite! At the end of the day its a freeroll so mehhh, not the end of the world.

Come back on the site , play and be part of the forum.

• edited June 2013
    Does anyone know the password ?..........lol
  • edited June 2013
    Does anyone know the password ?..........lol
    Posted by tomo_efc
    I had to do a little LOL :)

Steve, man up and sort it out!  Little blip last night, put it behind you, move on, get back to enjoying your poker.
  • edited June 2013
    Seems like he bites like a good un then craves attention.. Probably best to leave then, take care and remember banter is fun so dont bite.
  • edited June 2013
    poker is all about balance
    and so is life
    hot-headed but thin skinned is a tough combination
    you need to get some balance between the two
    hope you can as you are an asset to the community