You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First omaha tournament and i won

Cant believe it, decided to play in an omaha PL tourny for the first time just for fun and i ended up winning it haha. I don't play omaha much i've just started playing it but it's brilliant i have to admit lol.

59 players so i'm pretty chuffed haha.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Well done mate! How much for? You still considering going pro?
  • edited June 2013
    Bro wp. Fwiw Lock currently have a contest going on and if they pick you they'll provide you with a free bankroll to prove your skills. 

Just start a thread in poker chat applying for Lock Pro Status.

You just need good results, and going by this thread you certainly have that!

Best of luck to you
  • edited June 2013
    Well played mate.

All the value is in PLO these days, everyone's got NLHE figured out. You could really go somewhere if you can crush PLO.

You still gonna go pro?
  • edited June 2013
    Sounds like you have a natural talent for the game!

Have you ever considered going pro?
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: First omaha tournament and i won:
    Bro wp. Fwiw Lock currently have a contest going on and if they pick you they'll provide you with a free bankroll to prove your skills.  Just start a thread in poker chat applying for Lock Pro Status. You just need good results, and going by this thread you certainly have that! Best of luck to you
    Posted by percival09
    Hahaha, i fell for that on the two plus two forums, not going to fall for it here ;)
  • edited June 2013
    It is still my dream to go pro, but thats all it is, a dream haha.

I have a gambling addiction, but it never stopped myself from putting £120 back into my titan poker account, then i lost it all on blackjack lol. Then a few weeks later i put another £60 in, worked my way up to £160 playing poker and then almost lost it all again on blackjack (always seems to happen after i lose a bit of money playing poker, i can't seem to stop chasing losses)

Managed to get it from £30 to £240 after winning 3 times on blackjack in a row,  this happened tonight lol.

Don't know why i'm like this tbh
  • edited June 2013
    awwwww bro! I can't put you through it all again! GL with your dream