You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Gooo on lads!

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

In that €1 million to the winner thing at Wembley, I noticed two Sky poker names still in.....

Guy Collins - 237,000. (Direwolf)

Mo Muse (Muse12) 393,000.

98 players remain.

They play down to 27 today, then to 9 tomorrow, & on Wednesday, someone will bink a €million.

Good luck both!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    awesome stuff,

i see guy at quite a few DTD & SPT events & i've been outplayed many times by mo!

glgl guys!
  • edited June 2013
    Among other names left in are former WSOP ME champion Peter Eastgate and November Niner Antoine Saout, plus Toby Lewis & Sam Trickett both in the top 10
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Gooo on lads!:
    Among other names left in are former WSOP ME champion Peter Eastgate and November Niner Antoine Saout, plus Toby Lewis & Sam Trickett both in the top 10
    Posted by FCHD

No wonder he isnt doing very good in my WSOP fantasy team then!

Best of luck to any and all of the sky poker regs still left.
  • edited June 2013
    Best of luck guys!!!!  Would love to see either of you ship the lot.

I'm guessing that Muse's tournament has probably been a slow grind upwards with no real swings up or down ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Is this the same wembley thing that was ridaculed and said would never happen in certain quarters......................................................humble pie being eaten i hope
  • edited June 2013
    Is this the same wembley thing that was ridaculed and said would never happen in certain quarters......................................................humble pie being eaten i hope
    Posted by CHILLIE
    I was one of the people who said it wouldn't happen but that was before DTD and Rob Yong got involved.  IMO without them taking a huge punt it would never have happened.  The original plan and set up was flawed beyond belief and what has happened under Rob, Simon, Nick and other's guidance bears no resemblance to the original plan.

But I'll eat humble pie if you like, I love pie ;) 
  • edited June 2013
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Well you say that, but the overlay is absolutely huge and will probably never be seen again in the UK.  All credit to Dusk til Dawn for making it happen though.

And obv.. best of luck to the Sky players left in the running
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Gooo on lads! : I was one of the people who said it wouldn't happen but that was before DTD and Rob Yong got involved.  IMO without them taking a huge punt it would never have happened.  The original plan and set up was flawed beyond belief and what has happened under Rob, Simon, Nick and other's guidance bears no resemblance to the original plan. But I'll eat humble pie if you like, I love pie ;) 
    Posted by TommyD[/Qwhere there is a will theres a way and fair play to thodse involved
  • edited June 2013

Good Luck Guy & Mo Run Golden hope you both get to th Final Table
  • edited June 2013

I hear Direwolf is still in, has €3,000 locked up, & they are down to less than 80 now.

This news, & the two photos, shamelessly stolen from elsewhere. But I have permission.  

• edited June 2013
    Trickett out in 77th, apparetnly he "forgot" to collect his 3000 Euro prize, was contacted at Heathrow and he told the organisers to give it to the dealers as a tip!

Just over 60 left, one who has been chipping up recently is former 861 (or was it 865 then?) guest Amy Trodd
  • edited June 2013
    Good luck The Wolf Man. I made it through to Day 1 from a Facebook free-roll, but fell short of making Wembley. Soooooo jealous!!