You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Ch 861: Sky Poker TV with Rich, Ryan and special guest Simon Deadman

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Here's a hand from Mastercash 4 (20NL) earlier tonight

Hand History #659835384 (19:36 04/06/2013)

• edited June 2013
    Evening all.   Loving the show so far, even though I have to put my shades on every time Ryan smiles. 

My favourite moment from the new shows is a purely personal one.  I was on analyse my play in June last year, the same day as the England v Italy game (I was sky+ing 861) and the first I knew about it was when I got the call from Sky Poker wanting to talk to me live one the show.  I quickly turned over to the better channel, it was half time on the football, to see my play being torn apart by Jimmy Hartigen and some other good looking chap who was presenting.  I was in the middle of explaining my thoughts about a hand when my eldest, who was watching with me, walked up to me and in a loud voice said "Shhh Daddy, I'm trying to listen to you on the telly!"  Kids!

I managed to come 7th in the primo that night, my best ever finish in it so something must of gone well!

I would like to say a very big thank you to the person who has kept me watching for the last 200 shows.  He is the glue that holds sky poker tv together and is a total legend.  Thank you sky producer Dan.  You are a god amongst men
  • edited June 2013
    Hi guys

I know this is a tiny pot, but I'm pretty unsre how to proceed OOP in this hand after the turn - kind of feels like the nut worst turn even though we add some equity. 

From tonights Turbo 
  • edited June 2013
    Yes please, from the main :)

• edited June 2013
    let me no what u think about my  hands please 659852894 and
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live on Ch 861: Sky Poker TV with Rich, Ryan and special guest Simon Deadman:
    let me no what u think about my  hands please 659852894 and
    Posted by CJ111
    Hi thanks for the request, where is the hand from?
  • edited June 2013
    Hi Guys, love the show so far, insightful and educating as usual ;)
    Already out of the main and mini... yeah lets not discuss that ;)

I'm Loving a LOLcano eruption in regards to the langauge da kidzzz use... obviously im all over it ;)

Shafty91 aka Steve! :D
  • edited June 2013
    Het guys, good show.

Just a quick question for the two guests. Earlier in a £0.02 / £0,04 cash game, I flop a straight (pocket 2,4 spade suited, flop comes 3,5,6) however the flop was heart one-suited.

Pre-flop, I raised to 3x  and just received a single call. I like to enter with a raise, and raise the same amount with strong / speculative hands to make me hard to read. In this instance, I just hammered my opponent with value bets. My question is, is this profitable in the long term? I know I should be betting, but if another heart comes down should I be seriously worried my straight is no longer good?

• edited June 2013
    Good evening Gentlemen.

Ryan ... I think you look lovely!

Question for Simon and for Ryan:

"If you made the November Nine 2013, would you hire a coach and if so, who would it be"

Natalie 

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live on Ch 861: Sky Poker TV with Rich, Ryan and special guest Simon Deadman:
    My T-Shirt to match your Tuesday Turbo add should win a prize! My daughter bought it for me to keep me calm,usually utter some profane words when I get a bad beat!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hi Richard and company,shame you could not show the photo I put up,it was me wearing a red t-shirt which said "Keep Calm"
                                                "Play Poker"
    Enjoying the show,out of the mini, had a little accident in the main ,still in,would like your comments Hand number 659871599(20.53 04/6/13)
  • edited June 2013
    Alarmingly confused Bromley?!
  • edited June 2013
    Question for Simon and Ryan but more likely Orford!

You're on the bubble of the WSOP you have average stack and are dealt two aces

The tournament chip Leader is on your table and shoves

Would you call?

Great show guys!, has it really been 16 months?

• edited June 2013
    Ladies quiet.  Ry RY is MINE!!!!

;)
  • edited June 2013
    SORRY BROMLEY,BECAUSE I HAVE DISCONNECTED FROM SKY POKER FOR A WHILE, I AM POSTING IN MY HUSBAND,S NAME,HE IS HUNTER1967, I AM HIS WIFE PAIGE55,
  • edited June 2013
    Ladies quiet.  Ry RY is MINE!!!! ;)
    Posted by cenachav
    NOW STOP IT RY RY IS MINE, POSTED BY PAIGE55 XXX
  • edited June 2013
    Hi guys,

Can you show this hand please from MC4 tonight.

So I've decided to just flat pre IP. Don't think flop can really hit his range that well but just decide to float and take it off him on a decent turn. Turn card is terrible and I can't rep anything really by raising, so double float.

Get there on the river but then it all goes wrong. Feel like I have to fold, but just can't see what he's repping to check/shove there.

Hand History #659838961 (19:46 04/06/2013)

• edited June 2013
    Hand from Mastercash 2. 

Folding trips on this river. 

Sigh 

• edited June 2013

9:57 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 466 551 245 53  
    left 52 49 2    

MickGrady 2 12      
    Havell89 25 4      

• edited June 2013
    Hi guys, just put the show on, looking forward to a few hours in your company.

Just wanted to say a quick hello and thankyou to Simon, he won't know who I am, but the first time I played live cash at Dusk til Dawn (probably 3-4 years ago) I shared a table with him and Alex Goulder and have played against both a few times over the last few years.  Spending time in that company and losing my money made me realise how much I had to learn and encouraged me to study the game and to strive to be as good as them (still very much work in progress).

I've followed Simon's progress since that 1st encounter and it's no surprise to me to see the success he's had and wish him the best of luck in the future.
  • edited June 2013
    Could you let me know what you think about this hand please......

It has 4 fingers and a tumb, and a line running from my wrist to my first finger.
    Does this mean i will have a long life?.
  • edited June 2013

Evening chaps

Great Show as always, well, almost always.

Looking forward to Rich buying me a beer on Saturday, just as much as Haleys Comet hitting West Bromich.

Best moment on TV - has to be Tikay, when asked "Blonde or Brunette" - didn't know what a brunette was.  He must have had a Blonde moment.

I entered both main and mini tonight, and Turbo was the word.  Was out within 5 mins.  

Looking forward to seeing people on Saturday

Regards

Pen Fifteen
  • edited June 2013
    Hi guys

Great show as normal guys, just had my first royal flush on sky tonight during the turbo ...hand 

Unfortunatley the previous hand 659912682 my call with jj was crushed by my oppents push with 69 off

Just one of these things at this stage of the touney -  but very bad timing for my first royal ;) 

ps, whats the chances of buying in direct at Birmingham on the day?

Cameron

• edited June 2013

Just turned on Rich, watching live but missed the start.

Simon would recognise me and see £ sounds above my head but wouldn't know who I was.

Great anaylysis tonight from what I've seen so far.

• edited June 2013
    hope to get this in for Simon. 

Whats his thoughts on calling on the river knowing our opponents bluffing with the logic of he'll just muck his hand, thus we can win the pot with any two cards at showdown? 

This obviously only appeals to live play. 
  • edited June 2013
    Evening Richard and chaps.

The pie chart is perdy... How many players can it show? Does it show just one table or can it show chipstacks for, say, the last 20 in a tournament? If it's just one table, that's okay.

I like the new graphics. They're a million times better than the other "old" graphics but I remember the old "old" graphics coming out of the floor... They were spectacular. That machine must have needed a lot of oil and grease.
  • edited June 2013
    Nice tool Rich however being colourblind the yellow and green blends into each other.
  • edited June 2013
    hope to get this in for Simon.  Whats his thoughts on calling on the river knowing our opponents bluffing with the logic of he'll just muck his hand, thus we can win the pot with any two cards at showdown?  This obviously only appeals to live play. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Is this post a rub-down for someone of our mutual acquaintance? Someone of an Everton persuasion?