You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bigger MTT

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Why don't sky introduce or do you have any plans to introduce bigger mtt's to the schedule? A £220 £100k guranteed or £50k guranteed running even once every six months. Im guessing this would of been done if you expected the numbers but surely 250+ people on here would?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I was actually thinking about this the other day about a much bigger prizepool.

If sky wer to do a £100k tourni theyd have to run sattelites daily for at least 4 months and because it bein so far away it might not get the intrest until closer the time which will proberly cause alotttt of overlay and big loss for sky due to the traffic eg.

As you said would be nice tho to see a say "£50,000 GTD deepstack" with like £20k for 1st top heavy be very good i think.
    Guess tho this wouldnt really happen till winter if it was to.
  • edited June 2013
    They removed the weekly deepstack main event. I wouldn't hold your breath for a 50k gtd ds anytime soon.
  • edited June 2013
    50k is very much dooable, 100k not a hope in hell of making the guarentee in my opinion.
  • edited June 2013
    to reach a guarantee of 50k there would need to be 500 runners at £100 or 250 and £200.  that would take a lot of work with the current traffic on the site.  might have a chance at £100 but would need to rely highly on satellites.

would most likely throw my dead money in though :)
  • edited June 2013
    Not enough traffic imo