You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker reminds me of a pub in a village

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
If ya face dont fit ya not welcome and thats how i felt since i have joined this site 

i mean theres a few i get along the tpt players and my fellow t-munkys but theres alot of hate on this site alot of jealous haters 

i made a mistake the other day and the guys on the dtd forum were going on about it saying how claseless i am its like me robbing money of a homeless guy well i have news for ya i am 1 of the nicest people u will ever meet in your life any 1 that knows me personally will know this 

soon as i cashed in this tourney with the password in i spoke to live chat and i wanted them to take the winnings out of my account i would of done it if i won the tourney which woulda been £120  moneys no issue to me doesnt make me happy more to life then money what does get to me is the so called community on this site who sl ag me of for making a tiny mistake saying how classless i am this is why i will never be playing on your site again 

i will still watch the show and give people my feedback on the poker clinic etc but i will take my custom elsewhere its been an experience the last 3 years  summit i wont forget 

p.s i think i have done my dad proud on doing so well at poker think hes lookeddown on me in the last few months and had some run good lets hope it continues live or another site 

run good all  

Comments