You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Kid On The Block

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Good Evening

I just wanted to welcome myself to the Poker community and say hi. 

I've been playing poker for the past two to three years but have only started studying the game intensely for the past eight months. 

I'm a recreational player and like to get it in when and where I can. Poker is a game I love playing for fun. I just wish to continue my trade and meet some nice poker friends along the way who I can learn from. 

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Welcome to the community Tahtrizzle!

See you on the tables
  • edited June 2013
    Welcome to the forum! Its a friendly community.

If you have hands from any game and you want some feedback on them post them up on the poker clinic where you will get some really solid advice.

Good luck and enjoy
  • edited June 2013

welcome Tahtrizzle,

i'm sure you will have plenty of fun here on the forum,

good luck and enjoy.

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited June 2013
    welcome to forum

and gl at tables have fun
  • edited June 2013
    Hey, what games do you play ? cash- mtts- dyms .. bit of everything? good luck at the tables.
  • edited June 2013
    nice to meet you if you have any hands you want to ask about you will get good advice in the poker clinic.
    their is a few people including myself who have a diary that others can read on how our personal progress is with poker at the minute and you might be able to learn a few things from them too.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi. Welcome to the Sky Poker Forum.

Just a few questions to confirm you're not IDCU under a new screen name.

Q1) Do you like Lambert?
    Q2) Do you use paragraphs?
    Q3) Do you share freeroll passwords?
    Q4) Are you a pro?

Now some normal questions so everyone can get to know you a little better. 

Q1) Have you ever seen Star Wars, and if so, did you like it?
    Q2) Do you like Lambert?
    Q3) Alien or Predator?
    Q4) Parsley or Spinach?
    Q5) Poker or Chess?

• edited June 2013

Morning Mr Trizzle, welcome aboard.

Ignore the questions by percival, she is just being awkward, mine are MUCH more interesting.

1) What is the logic behind that unusual screen-name? Is it connected to the hip hop band "Rizzle Kicks"?

2) Favourirte British Motorway?

3) Favourite British Bridge?

4) Do you know the difference between cement & concrete? 

5) Do you know the difference between slates & tiles?

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: New Kid On The Block:
    Morning Mr Trizzle, welcome aboard.   Ignore the questions by percival, she is just being awkward, mine are MUCH more interesting. 1) What is the logic behind that unusual screen-name? Is it connected to the hip hop band "Rizzle Kicks"? 2) Favourirte British Motorway? 3) Favourite British Bridge? 4) Do you know the difference between cement & concrete?  5) Do you know the difference between slates & tiles?    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Excuse me? You have met me... 

See you @ Birmingham - I might look like a woman but I am in fact male. Thanks for the rubz tho
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: New Kid On The Block : Excuse me? You have met me...  See you @ Birmingham - I might look like a woman but I am in fact male. Thanks for the rubz tho
    Posted by percival09
    ....and I very well remember meeting you, & I later commented very positively on what a good impression you made on me - intelligent, articulate, personable, etc. I never forget people like you.

The gender thing? i just thought it may be rather jolly to convince Mr Rizzle Kicks that you were female......

We did a similar thing on another Forum a few years ago, & all the lads started making moves on the bloke who pretended to be a girl......

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: New Kid On The Block : ....and I very well remember meeting you, & I later commented very positively on what a good impression you made on me - intelligent, articulate, personable, etc. I never forget people like you. The gender thing? i just thought it may be rather jolly to convince Mr Rizzle Kicks that you were female...... We did a similar thing on another Forum a few years ago, & all the lads started making moves on the bloke who pretended to be a girl......  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sigh. Getting owned by Tikay. What next? :-( Ok no more derailaments. I am a girl op :-)
  • edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: New Kid On The Block : Sigh. Getting owned by Tikay. What next? :-( Ok no more derailaments. I am a girl op :-)
    Posted by percival09

See ya in Brumland........babe! :)

Welcome to the forum Tahtrizzle. 
  • edited June 2013
    Thank you all

The love is overwhelming. I love it. I feel a part of the family already. Thank you all for responding (didn’t expect that at all)

@craigcu12 will definitely check out the Poker Clinic and the diaries also. I would like to start one of my own so will definitely take inspiration from other people currently doing it

@percival09 LOL! I have never watched Star Wars in my life (does playing through Angry Birds or watching a Family Guy special count. PREDATOR MOST DEFINITELY, I like Spinach…don’t mind it at all and well Poker or Chess…All day Poker

@tikay10 The name ‘Tahtrizzle’ is made up first of the initials of my name ‘TAH’ whilst the ‘Trizzle’ part is a funnier way of saying my first name (following in the footsteps of Snoop Dogg. Lol)

Favourite British Motorway: Definitely the M6 Toll Road…LOVE IT!!

Cement and Concrete: aint it the same until it hardens

Slates and tiles. If a trick question, you got me. HA!

• edited June 2013
    Thank you all   The love is overwhelming. I love it. I feel a part of the family already. Thank you all for responding (didn’t expect that at all)   @craigcu12 will definitely check out the Poker Clinic and the diaries also. I would like to start one of my own so will definitely take inspiration from other people currently doing it   @percival09 LOL! I have never watched Star Wars in my life (does playing through Angry Birds or watching a Family Guy special count. PREDATOR MOST DEFINITELY, I like Spinach…don’t mind it at all and well Poker or Chess…All day Poker   @tikay10 The name ‘Tahtrizzle’ is made up first of the initials of my name ‘TAH’ whilst the ‘Trizzle’ part is a funnier way of saying my first name (following in the footsteps of Snoop Dogg. Lol)   Favourite British Motorway: Definitely the M6 Toll Road…LOVE IT!!   Cement and Concrete: aint it the same until it hardens?   Slates and tiles. If a trick question, you got me. HA!  
    Posted by Tahtrizzle
    Mods, BAN please.

• edited June 2013
    Thank you all   The love is overwhelming. I love it. I feel a part of the family already. Thank you all for responding (didn’t expect that at all)   @craigcu12 will definitely check out the Poker Clinic and the diaries also. I would like to start one of my own so will definitely take inspiration from other people currently doing it   @percival09 LOL! I have never watched Star Wars in my life (does playing through Angry Birds or watching a Family Guy special count. PREDATOR MOST DEFINITELY, I like Spinach…don’t mind it at all and well Poker or Chess…All day Poker   @tikay10 The name ‘Tahtrizzle’ is made up first of the initials of my name ‘TAH’ whilst the ‘Trizzle’ part is a funnier way of saying my first name (following in the footsteps of Snoop Dogg. Lol)   Favourite British Motorway: Definitely the M6 Toll Road…LOVE IT!!   Cement and Concrete: aint it the same until it hardens   Slates and tiles. If a trick question, you got me. HA!  
    Posted by Tahtrizzle
    You have no idea what you've started....    ;-)

Welcome to the site!

• edited June 2013
    Love how you completely faded the Lambert questions. We all know it's a no.
  • edited June 2013
    Love how you completely faded the Lambert questions. We all know it's a no.
    Posted by percival09
    LOL!! I was clueless!!
  • edited June 2013
     Floppa whoppa!!
  • edited June 2013