You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sadly won't be able to attend SPT Birmingham

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone. I am afraid I won't be able to make it tomorrow night or Saturday either. My illness flared up again last night after 10 clear days of feeling ok. Looks like I will likely be in too much pain to come, so I will have to wait till next years Birmingham SPT to meet all you lovely folk. I hope everyone has a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and that the tourney is so well received that the "suits" can't help but renew for next year in the Second City.
Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Sadly won't be able to attend SPT Birmingham:
    Hi everyone. I am afraid I won't be able to make it tomorrow night or Saturday either. My illness flared up again last night after 10 clear days of feeling ok. Looks like I will likely be in too much pain to come, so I will have to wait till next years Birmingham SPT to meet all you lovely folk. I hope everyone has a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and that the tourney is so well received that the "suits" can't help but renew for next year in the Second City. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Hi shaun
    Sorry to here this m8, was looking forward to meeting a fellow brummy - even though I am a baggies supporter :)

Hope you are back on your feet soon and we get to meet at another SPT.

Best Wishes
    Trev.